Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
kevinspacey33 said:
Hi @Password ,

Thanks , Submitted on 7 March . ITA on May 12th. Applied on 29th May . BCPNP Official Responded with clarification questions on 17 Aug .

Had to shell out 800 CAD to the immigration lawyer only for consultation / preparing the clarification letter to BCPNP Official.

Clarification officially Submitted on Sep 6th . Waiting for the final verdict - Fingers crossed.

Kev
Which category did you apply? What was the clarification question?

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
All, I will post my situation in this topic as it seems to be the most appropriate.
If someone face similar scenario, please share some info, I am dead on the water at the moment.

So, I applied to BC PNP and received the nomination on the EE stream.
Then my IRCC EE AAA profile got the 600 points.
Submitted documents and waited 30 days.
Then my IRCC EE AAA profile got rejected because I did not add my son original birth certification, only the translation.

Appealed to CSE sending the required document but got a message saying it is not possible to reopen the application once cancelled, that I should create a new profile.
No problem, I did create IRCC EE BBB, but I don't have enough points on this profile to receive an ITA because I don't have the 600 points from BC PNP on it.

So, I sent a message to BC PNP asking if there is a way to link my nomination to the new profile, still have not heard from them...

So, 2 things:
1. My nomination expires in 2017, but I do not see a way to use it as it is linked to a cancelled profile due to lack of a document. Does anyone sees a way around it? I mean, can I use this nomination some other way?
2. Be very careful when sending the documents through IRCC EE after the nomination, as it seems to be a one shot where nothing can goes wrong, otherwise you will have to start over...

Good luck,
Andre

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
andremarques19751 said:
All, I will post my situation in this topic as it seems to be the most appropriate.
If someone face similar scenario, please share some info, I am dead on the water at the moment.

So, I applied to BC PNP and received the nomination on the EE stream.
Then my IRCC EE AAA profile got the 600 points.
Submitted documents and waited 30 days.
Then my IRCC EE AAA profile got rejected because I did not add my son original birth certification, only the translation.

Appealed to CSE sending the required document but got a message saying it is not possible to reopen the application once cancelled, that I should create a new profile.
No problem, I did create IRCC EE BBB, but I don't have enough points on this profile to receive an ITA because I don't have the 600 points from BC PNP on it.

So, I sent a message to BC PNP asking if there is a way to link my nomination to the new profile, still have not heard from them...

So, 2 things:
1. My nomination expires in 2017, but I do not see a way to use it as it is linked to a cancelled profile due to lack of a document. Does anyone sees a way around it? I mean, can I use this nomination some other way?
2. Be very careful when sending the documents through IRCC EE after the nomination, as it seems to be a one shot where nothing can goes wrong, otherwise you will have to start over...

Good luck,
Andre
OK, heard back from BC PNP today. In case it happens with anyone else, they DO transfer your nomination to a new IRCC EE profile. I guess it depends on the situation but at least in case it is a missing document they have the flexibility and capability to do it for you. It did work for me, thank you so much BC PNP!

So, after 2 long weeks of suffer I have the new IRCC EE profile with my 600 points and I am waiting for the next draw.

Anyway, this time I have a plan B - I have also applied on the SI category within BC PNP and I am waiting the next draw (130 points, hope it comes lower than that).
EE might be faster but like many people say here the old style of sending documents by mail seems to bring less damage to the heart...

So, let's see what happens first, the IRCC draw or the BC PNP one.
Good luick all!
Andre

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please help!!

I have been working for this company for more than 2 years. My first job after graduating. My boss is ready to file PNP for me but he won't agree to post my job again. Does my employer has to go through all the hassle of posting job again even if I have been working for the company for more than 2 years. I am on Post Graduate Work Permit.

Also which form does my employer has to fill out? He wants to look at the form before hand.

Thanks a lot

newnewnew

Sep 13, 2016
Hi everyone!

Been lurking on this thread for quite a while and I have some questions regarding the BC PNP application. Below is my timeline of events:

Sept 2009 - First time in Canada and started schooling at UBC
May 2014 - Graduated from UBC
Sept 2014 - Hired by my current company (NOC 1222 Skill Level B)
Dec 2015 - Registered for both Express Entry CEC (EE CEC requires at least a year of working experience in Canada) and EE BC PNP International Graduate category (was gonna register for it after my 1 year at my company but they closed it for a few months)
Aug 26th, 2016 - Had previously given up hope on BC PNP since my score did not meet the benchmark of 105 points but BAAMM an ITA was sent to me on this date

I am currently in the process of gathering all the required documents for the application before the deadline on Sept 26th. Here are the questions I have:

1. One of the employer's requirements is it should "meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements", and this requirement will be met if a) I have a valid work permit (I'm a PGWP holder) and working full time for the supporting employer in the occupation identified in the job offer (which I am), or b) employer has to provide evidence to show their recruitment effort by advertising my job for at least 2 weeks. I initially applied for another position at the same company but got hired for my current job as my boss thinks that I fit better in my current department (the nature of both jobs are pretty similar but different departments and I have way more responsibilities). As the employer has to fill in the Recruitment Summary, I'm worried that there might be discrepancies since they did not advertise my current job along with the job I initially applied to, and I'm assuming the PNP officer would call and ask the employer to provide evidence of recruitment efforts. Any thoughts on how can my employer fill the Recruitment Summary?

2. The online application form asks "have you previously visited Canada within the past 10 years". I've been living here for 7 years (5 years at school and 2 years and counting at work) and have taken trips to overseas in between, how should I fill the "purpose of my trips to Canada"? Do I count it from the date when I returned from my trips?

I really hope that some kind souls can enlighten me on this! Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the lengthy post...

Gvince

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Doc's Request.
20-03-2016
Med's Done....
March 4
Passport Req..
Waiting
https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-drop-cic-processing-times-on-economic-applications?recruiter=596833895&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have been on ICT WP and working in BC since 4.5 years. I have created my profile forSkilled Immigration under BC PNP programme now.

I had received a job offer from my employer which is located in Toronto when I moved to Canada. So, I have shown that I have a valid job offer in BC while creating an application under BC PNP.

Can you please advise is this correct to show?

I also mentioned Yes for the following questions and for the second question, I have shown my foreign work experience as well but I declared was this work in Canada as No.
Are you currently working for the B.C. employer supporting your job offer?
Do you have any full-time work experience within the past ten years that is directly related to the job offer indicated above?

did I miss anything for above questions?

I totally got 98 points and got an invitation to apply from BC PNP. I need the clarifications for above questions before proceeding with my documentation for BC PNP.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kallucanada said:
Hi Friends,

I have been on ICT WP and working in BC since 4.5 years. I have created my profile forSkilled Immigration under BC PNP programme now.

I had received a job offer from my employer which is located in Toronto when I moved to Canada. So, I have shown that I have a valid job offer in BC while creating an application under BC PNP.

Can you please advise is this correct to show?

I also mentioned Yes for the following questions and for the second question, I have shown my foreign work experience as well but I declared was this work in Canada as No.
Are you currently working for the B.C. employer supporting your job offer?
Do you have any full-time work experience within the past ten years that is directly related to the job offer indicated above?

did I miss anything for above questions?

I totally got 98 points and got an invitation to apply from BC PNP. I need the clarifications for above questions before proceeding with my documentation for BC PNP.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.
Your employer is located at Toronto and you work in BC, is that right?
If he has the business licence and registration on BC I would say you are good, these are required documents you will need to upload.
Did you get the invitation today?

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
andremarques19751 said:
Your employer is located at Toronto and you work in BC, is that right?
If he has the business licence and registration on BC I would say you are good, these are required documents you will need to upload.
Did you get the invitation today?
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right.My employer may have a valid business license to work in BC. Do I need to get any info from my employer to apply for BC PNP now? Where I can see the required documents?

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kallucanada said:
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right.My employer may have a valid business license to work in BC. Do I need to get any info from my employer to apply for BC PNP now? Where I can see the required documents?
Check here:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Documents

Employer documentation:
- Recommendation letter: The B.C. employer or B.C. Public Health Authority must submit a recommendation letter on behalf of the nominee applicant. This letter should outline why the employer is suitable for the position, and how he or she would contribute to the company or organization.

- Detailed job description: The B.C. employer must provide a detailed job description for the position offered to the nominee applicant. This should include the specific duties and responsibilities of the position, and the requirements for the job (applicable education, certification or licensing, work experience and language proficiency).

- Certificate of Incorporation: You must provide a copy of your certificate of incorporation. If you are a public sector or non-profit organization with a permanent establishment in B.C., please provide the legal equivalent to a certificate of incorporation.

- Copy of the valid B.C. Business Licence
- Completed Job Offer Form

You have 30 days to apply from the invitation. Check with employer if he can provide these (should be easy) before spend 550CAD. Good luck!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi folks :),

I'm super new here. In order to apply for the BC PNP, do I first have to create an express entry profile?

When I create a log in account with BC PNP and fill out all necessary online documentation, do I just cross fingers and wait for an ITA?

Thanks

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
Chibuz said:
I'm super new here. In order to apply for the BC PNP, do I first have to create an express entry profile?
Only if you are applying for BC PNP EE. You don't need an EE if you are applying for the Skills Immigration stream.

Chibuz said:
When I create a log in account with BC PNP and fill out all necessary online documentation, do I just cross fingers and wait for an ITA?
No need to cross your fingers. If you fill all the requirements and have enough points you'll get the ITA.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
pgq said:
Only if you are applying for BC PNP EE. You don't need an EE if you are applying for the Skills Immigration stream.
No need to cross your fingers. If you fill all the requirements and have enough points you'll get the ITA.
hi,
thanks for the reply. :) How can I determine the number of points I have prior to submission?

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Chibuz said:
hi,
thanks for the reply. :) How can I determine the number of points I have prior to submission?
http://www.canadavisa.com/bc-pnp-skills-immigration-registration-system-sirs.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/sirs.html

Or create a profile within BC PNP and it calculates for you.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have few questions to apply BC PNP, could you please guide me ?

I have create My EE profile with point (416) under class A ( NOC 2174)

I have 2 year experience in ONTARIO for same NOC code.

What is the Process to apply for BC PNP?

Do i require any job offer in BC?

Is BC PNP open for NOC code 2174? How do i get Invitation.

Thanks,
Sanjay