Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
pharmacist2009 said:
Hi All,

I am having problem in uploading CIC express entry candidacy form in my online application. The application can't be submitted without this form. Does anyone experiencing the same problem? I have contacted the bc pnp office they suggested to submit the application without that document and send the document to them through an email. But I am unable to submit the application with an empty field. It gives me error. Can anyone suggest a solution. I have tried using different browsers and formats of file but nothing worked.

Thanks!
without job offer and not study in canada can I applied from outside of canada..anybody cleared me which category eligible or not as I have WES report,ielts-5.5,more than 10years job experience as manager-Accounts&finance, cad $15,800 age 40 single

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZAJAMIL said:
without job offer and not study in canada can I applied from outside of canada..anybody cleared me which category eligible or not as I have WES report,ielts-5.5,more than 10years job experience as manager-Accounts&finance, cad $15,800 age 40 single
ZAJAMIL, you need a job offer for almost all BC PNP categories. The only ones that do not need a job offer are EEBC - International Post Graduate and Skills immigration - International Post Graduate.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacist2009 said:
Hi All,

I am having problem in uploading CIC express entry candidacy form in my online application. The application can't be submitted without this form. Does anyone experiencing the same problem? I have contacted the bc pnp office they suggested to submit the application without that document and send the document to them through an email. But I am unable to submit the application with an empty field. It gives me error. Can anyone suggest a solution. I have tried using different browsers and formats of file but nothing worked.

Thanks!
Hey pharmacist2009, someone in this forum had the same problem as yours before. What he did in the end was he cancelled his application and start over again. Just make sure you copy the information that you've filled out and paste it in a Word document or something like that so you don't have to retype everything all over again.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
yansenwong said:
ZAJAMIL, you need a job offer for almost all BC PNP categories. The only ones that do not need a job offer are EEBC - International Post Graduate and Skills immigration - International Post Graduate.
can I registered for skilled immigration without job offer from outside Canada....otherwise have any website for applied job offer...

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZAJAMIL said:
can I registered for skilled immigration without job offer from outside Canada....otherwise have any website for applied job offer...
You can't register for skilled worker category without a job offer.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think BC PNP will receive their quota from Federal today? Why does it take so long for them to have their quota ready while OINP is sending out invitations like leaflets ??

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RamsayBolton said:
Do you think BC PNP will receive their quota from Federal today? Why does it take so long for them to have their quota ready while OINP is sending out invitations like leaflets ??
I hope so. It seems like BC is a bit behind with sending out invitations.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
How frequent the draw will be? Is there any quota?
My wife is a int post graduate student and I am skilled worker with 111 points.
Who should apply for the pnp?

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
How frequent the draw will be? Is there any quota?
My wife is a int post graduate student and I am skilled worker with 111 points.
Who should apply for the pnp?
We don't have those information yet, as BC PNP is still waiting for this year's quota from the Federal government. For your wife, if she has a master degree in applied science/agricultural, then she will be eligible to directly apply to BC PNP without needing an invitation. For skilled worker stream, minimum points to guarantee an invitation is 135, so you will have to wait for an invitation.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
RamsayBolton said:
We don't have those information yet, as BC PNP is still waiting for this year's quota from the Federal government. For your wife, if she has a master degree in applied science/agricultural, then she will be eligible to directly apply to BC PNP without needing an invitation. For skilled worker stream, minimum points to guarantee an invitation is 135, so you will have to wait for an invitation.
Thanks.
My wife masters degree will be officially conferred in February 17.
Though she completed the program on October 30 last year. I created EE profile in January and got 459 point claiming her degree awarded.
Also I got the invitation on January 13 but I'm planning to decline the invitation and wait for next draw after 17th February.
In case I don't get invitation again I will have to apply through PNP.
So I was wondering if there is any possibility that BC PNP will be closed soon (March/April)? Then my wife will just apply for the PNP right away.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
Thanks.
My wife masters degree will be officially conferred in February 17.
Though she completed the program on October 30 last year. I created EE profile in January and got 459 point claiming her degree awarded.
Also I got the invitation on January 13 but I'm planning to decline the invitation and wait for next draw after 17th February.
In case I don't get invitation again I will have to apply through PNP.
So I was wondering if there is any possibility that BC PNP will be closed soon (March/April)? Then my wife will just apply for the PNP right away.
For now, we have no ideas what is average score of the applicants pool, so again, we have to wait for the first or second draw to see how it goes. IIRC, if nothing changes, the quota of this year will be the same as last year, which is 5,500 nominations.

I personally think that if you are able to secure a nomination from BC PNP, you should definitely go with it if your score is sub 460. Because with extra 600 pts, you are guaranteed to have an ITA every time an EE draw is opened -> you will have more time to prepare and tailor your documents.

Dec 12, 2015
yansenwong said:
Hey pharmacist2009, someone in this forum had the same problem as yours before. What he did in the end was he cancelled his application and start over again. Just make sure you copy the information that you've filled out and paste it in a Word document or something like that so you don't have to retype everything all over again.
Thanks for suggesting that Yasen. It worked for me. I deleted my previous application and re-filled a new one and was successful to upload all documents and submit my application yesterday. Thank-you very much, you have been very helpful!

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
hello friends, I registered recently for BC PNP with NOC 1211..Administrative supervisor,this job code has 20 points, I am short of points that's 105 in my case. next month I'm completing 1 year of work experience and I requested my employer to change me designation, he agreed to do after a month, making it administrative officer that can earn 30 points. I'm bit confused if its the right direction..? next month I would have to re register after completion of one year experience in BC..what should I do please give me some advice as I am very worried, I am international graduate from two years masters program. Thanks

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacist2009 said:
Thanks for suggesting that Yasen. It worked for me. I deleted my previous application and re-filled a new one and was successful to upload all documents and submit my application yesterday. Thank-you very much, you have been very helpful!
Good to know it worked out. Do you want me to add your profile to our spreadsheet? If you do, please let me know which category did you apply under.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yansenwong, do you know what is the difference between the Skills Immigration - Int'l Graduate and EE - Int'l Graduate ? Does Skills Immigration stream also goes through EE system after they have a nomination? Because of the 5,500 nominations for this year, only 25% goes to EE stream ~ 1300 nominations, while Skills Immigration has up to 45%.