+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
yelenah said:
Hi, truckdriver!

We got ITA in June and made an application few days later.
Today we got an email saying a preliminary assessment of the application has started.
He was asked for a copy of his class 1 driver's license.
We are doing everything without a representative.
Update: I received the same request in email today, asking for Class 1 driver's license. I had uploaded it in my application, but didn't want to be a smartass and point that out, so just sent it to them in reply email.

Let's see what happens now. Employer says still no contact.

I used to work on similar things, so from my experience, this could be the reviewing officer just buying some time for himself, he is probably ploughing through high piles of cases assigned to him, so sending emails asking this and that makes it appear he is working on the case, while he is clearing up backlogs. But hey at least something is happening. Maybe they reach a decision by next week, fingers crossed.

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
truckdriver said:
Update: I received the same request in email today, asking for Class 1 driver's license. I had uploaded it in my application, but didn't want to be a smartass and point that out, so just sent it to them in reply email.

Let's see what happens now. Employer says still no contact.

I used to work on similar things, so from my experience, this could be the reviewing officer just buying some time for himself, he is probably ploughing through high piles of cases assigned to him, so sending emails asking this and that makes it appear he is working on the case, while he is clearing up backlogs. But hey at least something is happening. Maybe they reach a decision by next week, fingers crossed.
. Do you have a wife? If you do, will you try and get her an OWP after the nomination? If so, will you ask for one at the border or online? Thanks!

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
yelenah said:
. Do you have a wife? If you do, will you try and get her an OWP after the nomination? If so, will you ask for one at the border or online? Thanks!
Yes, I have a wife. She will try at the border first. If they refuse, apply online. At the border, she gets it on the spot, while online it's a 4 month wait. We know both case scenarios, some people are refused while other people get it, seems it depends on the officer's mood..

No news from the PNP officer following that email.

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
truckdriver said:
Yes, I have a wife. She will try at the border first. If they refuse, apply online. At the border, she gets it on the spot, while online it's a 4 month wait. We know both case scenarios, some people are refused while other people get it, seems it depends on the officer's mood..

No news from the PNP officer following that email.
. That's exactly what we were planning on doing! Thank you so much! For the BC PNP email wait 15 days. I don't think they will do anything with the app before that because they wrote they give us 15 days to send the items they needed to review the app further. Then they will make the decision. Let's wait and see!

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
yelenah said:
. That's exactly what we were planning on doing! Thank you so much! For the BC PNP email wait 15 days. I don't think they will do anything with the app before that because they wrote they give us 15 days to send the items they needed to review the app further. Then they will make the decision. Let's wait and see!
Hm, the email didn't give me any deadline. Quote: " I am writing to you from the BC Provincial Nominee Program. I am in the process of due diligence on your application. Please forward me a copy of your Class 1 Drivers License. Regards."

Could be because in my case they have breached their own 3-month deadline, by 2 weeks now.

...and I did upload the driver's license under the Education/Training tag... I don't know what to think... Lol.

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have completed my graduation April 2014. I have one year experience in NOC A job and my employer is willing to apply for my PNP.

My concern is regards expereince for EEBC international graduates, is it 1 year or two years.

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have completed my graduation April, 2015. I have 1 year work experience in NOC A job, and now my employer is willing to apply for my PNP.

My concern is about work experience requirement under EEBC international graduates, is it 1 year or two years??

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarshergill said:
Hi Guys,

I have completed my graduation April, 2015. I have 1 year work experience in NOC A job, and now my employer is willing to apply for my PNP.

My concern is about work experience requirement under EEBC international graduates, is it 1 year or two years??
You have to create your BC PNP profile within 2 years after your degree completion. So, if you graduated in April 2015, you need to register to BC PNP by April 2017. With regards to work experience requirement, you need 1 year, not 2 years.

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
yansenwong said:
You have to create your BC PNP profile within 2 years after your degree completion. So, if you graduated in April 2015, you need to register to BC PNP by April 2017. With regards to work experience requirement, you need 1 year, not 2 years.

krs

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hi,
I want to apply for international graduate BC PNP. (EEBC). I am calculating my score using SIRS. My points are just 95. I have 1 year experience in NOC B job + 2 year diploma from Canada and 4 year bachelors from India. IELTS score of 8 CLB.

Is SIRS the correct tool to calculate points in BC PNP for international graduate stream (EEBC)?

Thanks
Krs

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
BA2LAMAZ said:
Thanks so much Wicaact. I think I will just wait till August before I apply. My biggest concern is that there I saw on the BCPNP websites for employers to fill. Is that only specific to LMIA jobs or every employer has to fill that?

Hi,

i have a question regards processing time. as it is mentioned for EEBC international graduates it 2-3 months. after that how long it takes till PR card ??

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
simarshergill said:
Hi,

i have a question regards processing time. as it is mentioned for EEBC international graduates it 2-3 months. after that how long it takes till PR card ??
6 months after you submit complete application.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hi
I am mew to this forum and I recently got invitation for BC PNP EE international graduate. I am not sure how much money do we need to have for settlement funds? Can anyone let me know how much is the requirement for BC PnP. I would really appreciate because I am stuck at that point in my application.
Thanks

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
I have a question about the salary.

Anyone here is paid a lot less than the median salary in the jobbank? I have an Entry Level NOC A job, and the salary is lower than the average salary (but more than the low range)

Thx!

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
Hi ,

I have questions regards my points. When i calculate my points as international graduates there is an option says(Have you obtained an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) from an identified qualified supplier?)

What does it means...is it for the graduation that we done here or from another country. Do i need to yes or no i cant understand?