Basic SOP structure to follow for a study permit application

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
||
\/
State your CAREER GOALS and how the course that you are applying to will Contribute towards your career goals. Also how this will enhance your job opportunities in your home country.
||
\/
State why will you definitely come back your home country after the completion of your studies.

NOTE:- Keep the facts straight to the point and simple. The visa officer shouldn't be frustrated while reading your SOP. Make others read your SOP and ask them whether they think of it.

Rate the post if it helps..!!

farizz145

Jun 22, 2016
dpo said:
YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
||
\/
State your CAREER GOALS and how the course that you are applying to will Contribute towards your career goals. Also how this will enhance your job opportunities in your home country.
||
\/
State why will you definitely come back your home country after the completion of your studies.

NOTE:- Keep the facts straight to the point and simple. The visa officer shouldn't be frustrated while reading your SOP. Make others read your SOP and ask them whether they think of it.
Hi, can I PM you my SOP, and then can you tell me whether my SOP is strong or not?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, make a comparison of different schools/courses in other countries (including home country) and explain WHY you choose CANADA and not UK/Australia, home country.

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farizz145 said:
Hi, can I PM you my SOP, and then can you tell me whether my SOP is strong or not?
Sure Happy to help..! :)