+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statements of dependant

Sana.j

Mar 5, 2023
Hi,
do the bank statements of my spouse who is a dependant, need to be stamped and signed or can we provide online e-statements(since the main applicant's bank statements are signed and stamped)?
i have provided my savings account statements and a letter from the bank which are both signed and stamped by the bank but we are unable to get the bank statements from my dependant signed and stamped as it is an online digital bank and getting the bank statements stamped is taking too long.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,
do the bank statements of my spouse who is a dependant, need to be stamped and signed or can we provide online e-statements(since the main applicant's bank statements are signed and stamped)?
i have provided my savings account statements and a letter from the bank which are both signed and stamped by the bank but we are unable to get the bank statements from my dependant signed and stamped as it is an online digital bank and getting the bank statements stamped is taking too long.
No, you don't need the bank statements of your dependent. If you have POF, the eligibility of dependent from POF perspective would be assessed based on you meeting the POF requirements.