+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement Requirement

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
mead said:
Zain u asked bank statement for visa purpose and not admission purpose right?
Yes Bro i am asking for Visa Purpose .... as i will get admission letter by next week for jan session so. ...

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Zain, dont relly on your consultant fully and try to work out yourself too. Easy admissions do not usually impress the visa officers and it put effects greatly on visa applications. Thats why college applicants are getting so many rejections......think 100 times before u take a single step rather than thinking after having done something which you shouldnt have

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
stmani said:
Zain, dont relly on your consultant fully and try to work out yourself too. Easy admissions do not usually impress the visa officers and it put effects greatly on visa applications. Thats why college applicants are getting so many rejections......think 100 times before u take a single step rather than thinking after having done something which you shouldnt have
Bro i planned to give GMAT while i apply for visa too and after that i will show them that my GMAT is clear so ..... i am moving with that frame of mind to get into the system once.... hope to get visa..... tension days going on bro really.......

Osakpolo

Aug 3, 2012
I was rejected for several reasons in July for student visa. The reasons includes purpose and travel history. At the moment, I have a plan to overcome the financial requirements, personal assets, etc for January intake. 1. I have no idea what purpose of visit is and how to overcome it. I attached my acceptance letter for Master of Art. 2. How do I overcome travel history? I have lived in Malaysia for 2yrs&3 months and completed MBA with CGPA 3.54 within two yrs. Previous studies for MBA and Bachelor major in Accounting. But this Master of Art in Island studies is an interdisciplinary subject that attracted me for my future career in Economic Development.

No detail information was given in the rejection letter for all the reasons listed. It is devastating.......

Pls I'll welcome your advice and suggestion....