+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement for study permit

demedu

May 28, 2018
Hi, does anyone know when you submit bank statements for study permit, how old the bank statements must be? Can it be about 3 months old? (By 3 months old I mean it was printed 3 months ago)
Thanks!

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Printed 3 months ago will never be acceptable. I feel they should not be any older than one week.

Length should be at least four months.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi, does anyone know when you submit bank statements for study permit, how old the bank statements must be? Can it be about 3 months old? (By 3 months old I mean it was printed 3 months ago)
Thanks!

No way IRCC would accept that .

Maximum 2 weeks .
I submitted same .

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
One of my frnd didn't submitted any statements and got approved. My 2nd frnd have also not shown any lengths statement he only shown last entry which is currently in his bank account and he got approved 2 days ago. So no need to show statement as faar as you have all documents prepared well

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
One of my frnd didn't submitted any statements and got approved. My 2nd frnd have also not shown any lengths statement he only shown last entry which is currently in his bank account and he got approved 2 days ago. So no need to show statement as faar as you have all documents prepared well

How did he prove that he has funds for his studies ?

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi ALL, also I have one more question, I am planning to apply for Student Loan and in order to process this my scenario is My father is expired and mom is house wife, My grand father will be supporting me to give his documents to process further, and also he will provide necessary suriety docs as well, I hope I can go with this approach and will not be any problem, appreciate your if anyone has any thoughts on bank loan process.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hi ALL, also I have one more question, I am planning to apply for Student Loan and in order to process this my scenario is My father is expired and mom is house wife, My grand father will be supporting me to give his documents to process further, and also he will provide necessary suriety docs as well, I hope I can go with this approach and will not be any problem, appreciate your if anyone has any thoughts on bank loan process.
From where you are taking loan?
And will the amount be transferred to your bank or will directly be paid to the college?

Yazan283

Mar 12, 2019
Helppp . Can my dad transfer for me enough money for one year ? Can it be gradual transfers ? Or one shot?? The officer will not ask from where I get the money?? Or he will not care as long as my bank statement is strong??