+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore Fingerprint recording centre?

Ynet

Jun 4, 2010
Hi
I intend to apply for Canadian PR soon. I live in Bangalore . For a PCC from US, is there an authorized Fingerprint recording centre in Bangalore ? From where we can obtain the FD-258 card ?

Few queries on how to fill in the card.

What should be filled for columns specifying ORI, OCA, MNU ?

giku

Feb 17, 2010
Hi Ynet,

While I do not know abt fingerprinting experts in blore, I can very well recommend to you one Mr. J Kaushik.
He lives in Delhi and operates under the name JK fingerprinting. He does it for FBI clearance too. You can find his consultancy no. on google. He is good- i got it done thru him for UAE clearance. I think he can send one rep to blore- you may need to pay more!!
Try it. All the best!!! btw, he is authorised by the govt...

Giku

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi,

I also got it done by Kaushik from JK consulting. He helped me fill the form.
Before I approached him, I searched for each of these fields on this forum and found answers for most of them.

Kaushik also said that they have a representative in Hyderabad but not in Bangalore.
Just give a call or email them they may help clarify your doubts even you are not using their services.

I have sent my FBI form couple of weeks ago. planning to have my NJ PCC form done..

Ynet

Jun 4, 2010
Thanks a lot for the reply.

I need to take the PCC for Singapore too which also requires the fingerprint. Can the recording sheet FD-258 be used for SGPR too or do they require a specific format ?

Same question with NJ State PCC. Can the fingerprinting be done on FBI specific sheet ?

Is FD-258 FBI recording sheet available in India ? I am aware that printouts are allowed. However, I’ve learnt that they have a high rejection rate !

Coming to JK consultancy of indiafingerprinting.com , will they provide the FD-258 sheets for recording ? My friend had checked with them and found their fees to be prohibitively expensive. I need to take 3 sets for myself and for my wife. (The JK C fees and our traveling to Hyderabad for the same is coming to Rs 24000). Any suggestions ?

chimanrao

Jun 22, 2012
Since I've been working on my papers for Australia, I've been trying to get fingerprinting done in Bangalore. I'll share my experiences for everybodys benefit.
Right behind Madiwala Police Station (Across from the Madiwala vegetable market) is the forensics department, which will be able to help you get your fingerprints on the FD-258 form.

I took the FD-258 printed on a glossy card, but they advised AGAINST that. They said glossy finish could smudge the fingerprints, so I gave them a regular A4 size office printout paper sheet with the FD-258 printed on it.

They did a nice job of taking my fingerprints. They used ink film strips .. very professional. They asked for the following documents:
1. Address proof: Lease copy.
2. Address proof: Airtel landline bills.
3. ID proof: License copy.
4. University degree copy (Since I said Im going for work, they wanted to see my qualifications)
5. My passport copy.
6. Payment challan.

The payment must be made at Mysore Bank on Lady Curzon Road (Infantry Road). The Forensic dept. people will tell you the account number, 'payable to' etc. and other details for making the payment. Once that is made, the bank will give you a stamped challan, which you take back to the Forensic dept at Madiwala.

I have to still send the fingerprints to FBI. Once I do, I'll let you know if they accept the documents, but I think it should go through fine, since they have done quite a good job with my FD-258