+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BADLY NEEDS HELP!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
OK....just to prove my point - you will find many nursing jobs in Canada - I did ONE SEARCH " vancouver coastal health jobs"
You can see there are LOTS to choose from. VCH is just one of the health regions, Fraser Health is also located in the Vancouver Lower Mainland. There are health service providers all across Canada.
http://careers.vch.ca/
http://jobs.workopolis.com/jobshome/db/vcha.res_list?pi_sort_col=&pi_search_id=723023666&pi_msg=&pi_page_no=1&pi_gam_date=

To pay a company $1,750 to find you a job in nursing, would I do it? NO. Get on the nursing threads on this Forum, network and follow up with the job postings on Job Bank and the individual health providers. Good Luck.

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
hello..do we really need immigration consultant or lawyer to process our papers for applying in canada?
and i'm planning to apply thru joinallied,is this really a scam?

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
katrine said:
hello..do we really need immigration consultant or lawyer to process our papers for applying in canada?
No you don't need immigrant consultant/ representatives for PR....
If you are hiring one then make sure to feedback with the people who have got process by the immigration firm ....You are paying your hard earned saving choose wisely ...
Gather more info on consultant...

Regards,
Spartan!

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
katrine said:
Please don't go for a consultant. Apply directly. Consultants have no role except some courier work. Consult this forum for everything you need. Good luck

rn_mhay

Apr 1, 2012
lenjoy03 said:
It's a sis actually. ;)

What I meant was, the Joinallied promise to look for employer for you so that you can have an AEO before you move to Canada once you avail of their services. That's why I'm looking for any feedback whoever availed of the agency's services before. If it is really genuine or not. :)

@ lenjoy03
what happen to ur application in join allied,..hope u can updated us:)

jeric_RN_RCA

Dec 30, 2009
Hi guys. Thank you so much sa info na ito. thanks for saving me.

anyhow, can someone share some informative links regarding the process and all of a "care aide" job. i am confused, i apologize.