+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bad interview and positive results

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i do not know but i am talking generally
What is your local office? It looks the officer probably was not in a good mood or have tendency of making simple thing complicated. Sometime it is a physiological meeth. Some individual who holds little authority or power in their discretion might have tendency to create fearful environment to counterpart or may have reservation on the person background or ethnicity.

However, I think the officer in fact did not find any hazard in your file but she was reluctant to make you happy at the spot and end the interview in a pleasant manner rather she choose to keep you guessing her further action. She may have approved your file while you left the interview and put on oath que depending on local office schedule. Therefore, I don't feel you have to be too concern on your interview experience..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish so, it is Ottawa office.

rayman_m said:
What is your local office? It looks the officer probably was not in a good mood or have tendency of making simple thing complicated. Sometime it is a physiological meeth. Some individual who holds little authority or power in their discretion might have tendency to create fearful environment to counterpart.

However, I think the officer in fact did not find any hazard in your file but she was reluctant to make you happy at the spot and end the interview in a pleasant manner rather she choose to keep you guessing her further action. She may have approved your file while you left the interview and put on oath que depending on local office schedule.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In August 2014 during interview in Mississauga office My friends wife faced hard questions regarding residencey cic officer Was doubted about her first year of residence. She gave cit520 to her at the end saying that I will send your case to CJ.
Next day my friends wife received call from same Lady CIC officer saying you should admit that you were not present during First year .My friends wife replied that Iam sending you proof that will show my presence in Canada.They send back cit520 & got their oth invitation after only one week.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
You think maybe they are targeting some nationalities more ? Or does it depend on where they worked before and moved from ?

e.g. I have often seen discussions on here about people working in Dubai talking about how they need some important kind of exit stamp or visa cancellation and it seems that they got asked a lot of questions, for example.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
You think maybe they are targeting some nationalities more ? Or does it depend on where they worked before and moved from ?

e.g. I have often seen discussions on here about people working in Dubai talking about how they need some important kind of exit stamp or visa cancellation and it seems that they got asked a lot of questions, for example.
Yes, and i'm preparing for that discussion with the officer :D

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, all the questions were not about my residency :mad: :mad: :mad:. only two about the only journey i had outside Canada in the last four years and the rest unrelated question :mad: :mad:

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what does you not smoking have to do with the citizenship application?

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
guys, all the questions were not about my residency :mad: :mad: :mad:. only two about the only journey i had outside Canada in the last four years and the rest unrelated question :mad: :mad:
Dear omsaif,

i truly i understand your concern. and if had the same situation i would feel the same way you feeling right now.
however, as i told you previously your worry is based on assumptions. two facts has to be mentioned: first, the interviewer is not the one who is going to approve your application, its your case worker who does that. second, she said if your travel history match her calculations then you will be receiving the oath letter within 2 to 5 months. so relax, eventually these assumption will disappear.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
om saif said:
Om saif,
first of all we hope and pray you get your citizenship oath, I just want to ask you can you please be more specific, can you write down what exactly you have been asked, we do not need the very private ones, but like what?
thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks and appreciate it. i am a kind of anxious person and i do not sleep or rest if i have any problem. so, her action affected me negatively. i prefer if she was more specific about my residency than my personal life.
questions examples:
who take care of kids while you r in work or attending a course.
who do you have here from family members
the source of money for living
am i planning to travel soon
what am i planing to do for future
and many questions like that far away from my actual proof of residency which i provided earlier in my file

hht said:
Dear omsaif,

i truly i understand your concern. and if had the same situation i would feel the same way you feeling right now.
however, as i told you previously your worry is based on assumptions. two facts has to be mentioned: first, the interviewer is not the one who is going to approve your application, its your case worker who does that. second, she said if your travel history match her calculations then you will be receiving the oath letter within 2 to 5 months. so relax, eventually these assumption will disappear.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inshaallah everything will be fine but i hate stress. i wrote the questions above.

Desert Lion said:
Om saif,
first of all we hope and pray you get your citizenship oath, I just want to ask you can you please be more specific, can you write down what exactly you have been asked, we do not need the very private ones, but like what?
thanks

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
thanks and appreciate it. i am a kind of anxious person and i do not sleep or rest if i have any problem. so, her action affected me negatively. i prefer if she was more specific about my residency more than my personal life.
questions examples:
who take care of kids while you r in work or attending a course.
who do you have here from family members
the source of money for living
am i planning to travel soon
what am my planing to do for future
and many questions like that far away from my actual proof of residency which i provided earlier in my file
it seem like all of those questions are valid to me, nothing intrusive. Understand that part of the interview is to gauge how you communicate and comprehend in english.