+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlog_summary_certificate

Trilok1990

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,

I am new in this forum and this is my first inquiry, until now I was just reading other people's threads for my knowledge.

Here is my case

Currently I am working as 3d artist in an event company since 2012. I have done Bsc in multimedia and animation from The Arena Animation which is a part of Aptech Limted in 2013. My course was affilated with The Manonmaniam sundaranar University, Tirunelveli. Now have I applied to langara college for post graduation diploma in mobile application designing and the college asked me for backlog summary certificate. I have personally visited the university as this collaboration has ended, to get some pending docments and backlog certificate but The registrar told me that we dont provide such document as it is not in our norms and as a government unversity we can't change these norms for you. According to langara college it is mandatory from the canada embassy and they can't assess my aplication without it. So here I need your help what should I do.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I am new in this forum and this is my first inquiry, until now I was just reading other people's threads for my knowledge.

Here is my case

Currently I am working as 3d artist in an event company since 2012. I have done Bsc in multimedia and animation from The Arena Animation which is a part of Aptech Limted in 2013. My course was affilated with The Manonmaniam sundaranar University, Tirunelveli. Now have I applied to langara college for post graduation diploma in mobile application designing and the college asked me for backlog summary certificate. I have personally visited the university as this collaboration has ended, to get some pending docments and backlog certificate but The registrar told me that we dont provide such document as it is not in our norms and as a government unversity we can't change these norms for you. According to langara college it is mandatory from the canada embassy and they can't assess my aplication without it. So here I need your help what should I do.

Thanks
@Trilok ji:I need your help .Could you please share your contact number .I need help regarding the backlog summary