+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlog Certificates and KT marksheets

Apr 26, 2023
Hi All,
I have gone through some other threads here and have around 2backlogs in undergrad but have cleared them in the same year and have all successful marksheets. For canadian study visa do you really need anything related to backlog because IRCC does not mention anything and my Canadian university also did not require the same.
Has anyone attached extracurriculars as a part of their educational documents to support their application for Canadian Study Visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I have gone through some other threads here and have around 2backlogs in undergrad but have cleared them in the same year and have all successful marksheets. For canadian study visa do you really need anything related to backlog because IRCC does not mention anything and my Canadian university also did not require the same.
Has anyone attached extracurriculars as a part of their educational documents to support their application for Canadian Study Visa?
2 backlogs shouldn’t be an issue. Backlogs are usually specified when applying for a study permit but extra curricular an are not something that IRCC considers. The university may consider them but not IRCC.

Reactions: startrail_wanderer
Apr 26, 2023
2 backlogs shouldn’t be an issue. Backlogs are usually specified when applying for a study permit but extra curricular an are not something that IRCC considers. The university may consider them but not IRCC.
I already have an LOA and welcome letter from the university. They never required it on their review of both official and unofficial transcripts and have also paid the full first year fees of the same. Those backlogs were cleared in the same year so only the months are bit misaligned with one exam result in nov and another in dec. Other threads here have mentioned that they got approval without any attachment of backlog certificates and only provided successful marksheets/transcripts