+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background/Security checks after passport request

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Dear Ather,

I know your case & also understand what u r going thru. Unfortunately the CIC has its ways, which we cannot foresee or predict. Yes, recently they have become [not only they, but many other nations as well] very strict @ Xchecking the b/grounds of certain ppl.

This'd take time & its toll on the overall system of PR for these guys. Your interview probably was on b/ground check only. And they may or may not conduct another one on Security Clearance. One cannot be sure. However, I definitely think it wouldn't be necessary as u have done with one recently at Adh.

Usually, after that interview ppl get the PPR/Visa by 30-45 days. But I know, u r much delayed. & that's 'coz of the foregoing at para-1. Give it some time friend, & things should be alright. Just that your case timing was bad [post the 1st May incident].

Our prayers r with u. InshaAllah u'll succeed !

Qorax
Thanx very much for replying so quickly
yes u r right, bcoz i have seen in forum and from some other sources that it is not only me but mostly people from our country all r suffering with same problem. but i was angry as i got 91 points whereas i needed only 67. they got my interview and they told me that itnterview was very fine. because they asked me a number of questions about my current job as well as job in canada, about my MBA subjects, about thesis and more deeply about my course study. But still they need more and more to know about me. All my life, i have spent only in two countries, 31 years in Pakistan in same small city and even in same house, 3 years in Dubai in same locality. then what things they want to check more. I have no criminal record anywhere, never went jail or police station, never affiliated with any banned or religious organization. All this hurt me and nothing else.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Thanx very much for replying so quickly
yes u r right, bcoz i have seen in forum and from some other sources that it is not only me but mostly people from our country all r suffering with same problem. but i was angry as i got 91 points whereas i needed only 67. they got my interview and they told me that itnterview was very fine. because they asked me a number of questions about my current job as well as job in canada, about my MBA subjects, about thesis and more deeply about my course study. But still they need more and more to know about me. All my life, i have spent only in two countries, 31 years in Pakistan in same small city and even in same house, 3 years in Dubai in same locality. then what things they want to check more. I have no criminal record anywhere, never went jail or police station, never affiliated with any banned or religious organization. All this hurt me and nothing else.
Thanks
Don't worry brother. It's just a passing phase & soon u'll be good to go.

dream4canada

May 10, 2010
hey Captain, gud news..i got decision made today...thanx a lot for giving me patience...i already had drafted an email for status update and saved it in my system last week..i didn't send that bcoz u told me to wait more and see everything is fine now...thanks again bro.
i just hope that i will receive my passport with visa next week.

also u were absoultely right that bdec is blank till the visa is stamped...man u r not just gud in pr process but i can say u r also lucky for others...i have noticed what u say most of the times comes out true....plzz don't leave this forum ever...ur little piece of advice gives a big impact in our cases.

cheeeeers

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
dream4canada said:
hey Captain, gud news..i got decision made today...thanx a lot for giving me patience...i already had drafted an email for status update and saved it in my system last week..i didn't send that bcoz u told me to wait more and see everything is fine now...thanks again bro.

also u were absoultely right that bdec is blank till the visa is stamped...man u r not just gud in pr process but i can say u r also lucky for others...i have noticed what u say most of the times comes out true....plzz don't leave this forum ever...ur little piece of advice gives a big impact in our cases.

cheeeeers
Many Many Congrats my dear

Wish u success in Canada too
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dream4canada said:

cheeeeers
CONGRATULATIONS !!!