Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
qorax said:
Just a time-lapse glitch... it should be alright in a couple of days.
Relax!

Qorax
Thanks Qorax

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear qorax
thanks for all your help. my medical reports were sent to the visa office but the e-cas shows the "in process" and in details it doesnt shows " medicals results or reports are received" or something like that . any problem with the case status? in addition, for the first time the DMP didnot perform my pregnant wifes chest x-ray later the vo issued a letter to take the Chest x-ray and we udergone the chest x-ray. can we expect PPR before my baby born in my home country? please leave your expertise comment .
best wishes
imu

Autoaguy

Dec 17, 2010
qorax said:
The following r the e-cas statuses, which our case files might/would go thru...

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

CIO ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.
(This is a sub-stage of "In Process")

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Qorax
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legend:
... All cases go thru these statuses.
... Only few unfortunate ones would have this status (usually means Rejection)
... Applicable only if the file is withdrawn.
Hi Qorax,

I have

applied to CIO : 15 Nov '09
NOC : 0631, Exp: 5 yrs, IELTS: 6 (s-6.5, w-6, l-6, r-5)
1 AOR : 24 Jan '10
full doc sent : 29 Mar '10 (Singapore)
2 AOR : 16 Apr '10
2nd baby born : 01 May '10
addl doc sent : 10 Oct '10
ecase shows IN PROCESS: from 15 Dec '10

and e-case shows "We have started processing process your file from 3rd Dec, 10". Still I did not get MR. I'm always in touch with the local postman. Can you pls tell me when I can get MR?

Regrds,

Autoaguy

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
sent with full docs in 09/07/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Meds should take 4-6 months from the 2nd AOR.
There's nothing yet wrong with your timeline.

U log into e-cas using your "last name" - not the complete jing-bang.
Try the combinations a few more time.

Qorax
hi qorax
thanks for your reply
i tried it ,but something wrong with it,

any way merry Xmas.

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
qorax said:
Just a time-lapse glitch... it should be alright in a couple of days.
Relax!

Qorax
Thanks Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
imu said:
dear qorax
thanks for all your help. my medical reports were sent to the visa office but the e-cas shows the "in process" and in details it doesnt shows " medicals results or reports are received" or something like that . any problem with the case status? in addition, for the first time the DMP didnot perform my pregnant wifes chest x-ray later the vo issued a letter to take the Chest x-ray and we udergone the chest x-ray. can we expect PPR before my baby born in my home country? please leave your expertise comment .
best wishes
imu
The "MR Recd" status would come-in as your meds r returned 'accepted' by PMB-Ottawa. This could take 2 months from the day your final xrays were recd by them. Usually, as this status is logged on the e-cas, withing few weeks u r supposed to receive your PPR.

Total timeframe of the PPR & stamped PRVs could be around 4-6 months from the meds. Do u have the time?

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Autoaguy said:
Hi Qorax,

I have

applied to CIO : 15 Nov '09
NOC : 0631, Exp: 5 yrs, IELTS: 6 (s-6.5, w-6, l-6, r-5)
1 AOR : 24 Jan '10
full doc sent : 29 Mar '10 (Singapore)
2 AOR : 16 Apr '10
2nd baby born : 01 May '10
addl doc sent : 10 Oct '10
ecase shows IN PROCESS: from 15 Dec '10

and e-case shows "We have started processing process your file from 3rd Dec, 10". Still I did not get MR. I'm always in touch with the local postman. Can you pls tell me when I can get MR?

Regrds,

Autoaguy
From 03/12/2010 give it 4-6 months for the Meds.

Qorax

Autoaguy

Dec 17, 2010
A lot of thanks Qorax. Could u pls clarify why this dealy? What criteria added from 3-12-2010?

regards,
autoaguy

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Autoaguy said:
A lot of thanks Qorax. Could u pls clarify why this dealy? What criteria added from 3-12-2010?

regards,
autoaguy
There's no delay. It's the std processing time for performing your b/g checks, which catapaulted due to sending addnl docs on 10/10/2010, which in-turn constituted few more BF'Ds.

Qorax

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax
what is the PSDEC
please explain

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chandi2564 said:
what is the PSDEC
please explain
Beautifully done by bsrk68 here...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-the-significant-of-psdec-1-t60304.0.html

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
imu said:
dear qorax
best wishes
imu
hi imu
was ur wife asked to take x ray, although she was pregenant. i thought that was discouraged.
cheers
pooja

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Beautifully done by bsrk68 here...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-the-significant-of-psdec-1-t60304.0.html
hi qorax,,thank you for quick reply,,,,

any way, I've got 2nd AOR on 4th September and since then haven't received anything yet ,which means CHC staff is conducting my PSDEC,,,,at this time?

please be patient for my stupid question

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja82 said:
\
dear pooja
the VO asked to take the x-ray . i consulted with the doctor and he advised that it may not cause problems at the stage of physical condition. they used a shield to do the x-ray.please pray for my upcoming baby.
wishes
imu