Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohail-khan86 said:
Dear Qorax,
I recently received my CAIPS .. However I dont understand many things in it.. Actually i was called for an interview from chc london that being the main reason why i ordered my caips.. However upon receiving them I couldn't find anything which might be of concern.. However i will cut short the details and get to point..

my finals points calculated by visa office(CHC London) are 70.
PSDEC=1
SELDEC=4
BDEC=0
OREQ=0
MEDDEC=0
FINDEC=0

I did my medicals last year in December and I guess they are fine since it says that my MEDICAL STAGE is M01.

the only problem now is that what does the above mentioned decisions means and why i have 0 in front of all of them besides PSDEC and SELDEC.. even in MEDDEC although my medical has been received by them and seems fine.. also what does M01 stage in medical means? also in caips it is mentioned that my file has been sent several times to BXC? which visa office is this BXC?
Now i couldn't find anything negative in my caips everything was going perfect but In last CHC london forwarded my file to ISD. then ISD forwarded it back to BXC.. then it says under heading.. NMP.. No concerns raised that can be corroborated.. then file is again sent back to isd. and in last under BXC heading it says Interviewing officer should review file.. and afterwards they have asked different visa offices to add me in queue for interview.

What does this mean.. I mean in what situations does they usually ask interviewing officer to review file when everything is going perfect... :-[ :-[
I surely am unlucky here since my case would be delayed quite a bit now because of interview.. I am scheduled for an interview in Sweden soon enough however I haven't got my interview's details....
1. U have a security interview... that's what it is after meds.
2. Your file moved between many IOs on b/ground checks.
3. Those unlogged DECs r usually like that till PPR.

Qorax

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Dear Qorax,

First of all let me thank you for the wonderful help you offer others, this is very much appreciated and God’s will certainly bless you.
I have applied under NOC 1233 and my application was delivered on June 2nd. Also, as per my bank DD was paid three weeks ago but I have not received file number yet.
Does it mean the initial eligibility review is done by encashing DD? I see processing is done faster at New Delhi visa office than other offices. Could you please advice if everything goes well I would receive visa by December.
Thanks in advance.
Jiby
Bangalore, India

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Qoarx, I'm new in this forum need your expert opinion regarding:

I've just received my CAIPS notes, I've been awarded points for age only besides that can anyone tell me what is meant by

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON 22-03-2011 MICROCONTROLLER"

Thanks

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Qorax,
In the family class , spouse ,refused cases , if you win your appeal then ,does the same visa officer
process our case, background checks,who refused first time or file goes to different immigration officer ?
please advise.
thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Gods Grace said:
Dear Qorax,

First of all let me thank you for the wonderful help you offer others, this is very much appreciated and God's will certainly bless you.
I have applied under NOC 1233 and my application was delivered on June 2nd. Also, as per my bank DD was paid three weeks ago but I have not received file number yet.
Does it mean the initial eligibility review is done by encashing DD? I see processing is done faster at New Delhi visa office than other offices. Could you please advice if everything goes well I would receive visa by December.
Thanks in advance.
Jiby
Bangalore, India
1. It takes about 3-4 months nowadays to get the PER from CIO-NS.
2. Yes, CHC-ND is shade faster... but yet it could take around 12-18 months to complete the process.

Qorax

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear qorex

I am islamabad remedical case.
My immigration process started on 18 march 2008.
I recieved my first medical in march 2010 and beside medial they asked me to submit pcc from sudan(where i lived for approx 7 months and i was there on deputation and it is mention in my job experience letter) i tried to get one but unfortunatelly i couldnt manage to arrange that. after one year of my medical i was asked to under go remedical in the month of march 2011 (from islamabad)and again they asked for pcc.And at last this time one of my collegue in sudan helped me to arrange that and i submitted that on 26 April(recieved by thier DESP).

Now the question is that when they started my beckground checks?
1- After recieving of first medical in 2010(30 march 2010 without submission of khartoum pcc)or
2- After recieving 2nd medical in2011(16 march 2011) or
3-When i submitted my khartoum pcc(26 april 2011)????

and when i should expect my ppr????
I need ur expert opinion qorex bro.

regards

khan's

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khans said:
Dear qorex

I am islamabad remedical case...

Now the question is that when they started my beckground checks?
1- After recieving of first medical in 2010(30 march 2010 without submission of khartoum pcc)or
2- After recieving 2nd medical in2011(16 march 2011) or
3-When i submitted my khartoum pcc(26 april 2011)????

and when i should expect my ppr????
I need ur expert opinion qorex bro.

regards

khan's
1. Your b/ground checks were completed once they sent u the meds [1st].
2. Currently your security checks r on.
3. Further movement of your file was held-up for want of the Sudanese PCC.

U can expect something by 3-5 months from the date that PCC was submitted.

Qorax

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Qorax,
In the family class , spouse ,refused cases , if you win your appeal then ,does the same visa officer
process our case, background checks,who refused first time or file goes to different immigration officer ?
please advise.
thanks.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
1. Your b/ground checks were completed once they sent u the meds [1st].
2. Currently your security checks r on.
3. Further movement of your file was held-up for want of the Sudanese PCC.

U can expect something by 3-5 months from the date that PCC was submitted.

Qorax

Dear qorex

Thanx for ur speedy reply.
now there is one more question that should i submit some additional documents to CHC ISL (like sudanese driving liscence, stay visa ) without their request .
wil this work for speedy security check?????

thanx in advance

regards
khan's

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khakalove said:
Dear Qorax,
please advise.
thanks.
The appeal's success & the choice of IO handling your case r UNRELATED. S/he may change, or may remain, based on administrative reasons.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khans said:
Dear qorex

Thanx for ur speedy reply.
now there is one more question that should i submit some additional documents to CHC ISL (like sudanese driving liscence, stay visa ) without their request .
wil this work for speedy security check?????

thanx in advance

regards
khan's
Golden rule of Immigration:
Send only what is asked -- neither a paper more, nor one less.

Qorax

Dear Sir Qorax ! Good Evening ! hope u r enjoying ur life in Canada. 1 Query - whether i should wait for medicals as i m pre-june applicant or i reapply afresh as my NOC 3112 is still on MI-3. Whats ur kind opinion regarding processing of my first application. Regards.

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Sir Qorax I need your expert opinion in following:

I've just received my CAIPS notes, I've been awarded points for age only. Besides that there is only one line of hope

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON 22-03-2011 MICROCONTROLLER"

Can you please suggest me what stage my case is right now and how much it will take me to get document request. My timelines are as follows

Application date: 23-03-2005
AOR date: 19-04-05
NOC Code: 2281
VISA Office: Islamabad (Case shifted to London on 29-09-10)

I'll be grateful to you.

Sincere Regards

rsrsva

Dec 24, 2010
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks
The Process in a Nutshell:
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] S[size=10pt][size=10pt]end Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process[/size][/size]" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
My question is that after eligibility CHECK we ARE geting 2nd aor OR AFTER 2ND AOR OFFICER CHECK ELIGIBILITY OF 67 POINT.

thanks

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: Background Checks

Hi Qorax,

Many thanks for the excellent work you are doing for all the forum members.

I need some guidance from you. Our medical was done on 5th Jan 2011. CHC London had asked for Landing Fee and new Police Certificates alongwith the medicals. The Landing Fee draft was encashed on 26.2.2011. On March 3 they asked for updated IMM0008 and Schedule 1/Background Declaration Forms. They received these documents on 22.3.2011. The ecas status shows "under process". There is no mention of receipt of medical results.

It is almost 4 months since they received these updates. Any idea how much longer it will take to get the passport request?