+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
qorax said:
ECU is trying to reassess ur case.
I think there is no ECU unit at LVO it's only at NDVO, Mr. Islamabad have ordered CAIPS if not then order it now, you will better know your status

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doc9999 said:
Dear Qorax,

I seem to be in the same boat as the above applicants. According to my timeline I am very close to my medical expiry.

I would like an opinion from you please:

Latest email I got mentioned that your application is waiting for a review which will take place SHORTLY. (Last week I got this)

In an email last month they mentioned this:
That B/G checks are complete and file is awaiting review by an IO.

Now my question is that according to your experience and advice does the word shortly have any significance or is it just a standard term.

I would hope to hear from you and best of luck to all those in the same boat.
Regretfully u should be mentally prepared for ur reMeds.
However, there have been cases where the PPR was issued neck-n-neck to the meds expiry & the IO gave them addnl time to land [usually 2-months], which is beyond the meds validity. I hope u get that too.

Qorax

neesha

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 24th Sept
hello qourax

plz reply .. its now 3 and half month completed ,, waiting for visa,, what to do

do u think , we have to send mail to NDVO.. or should wait few more days,,,, :( plz give ur opinion

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
qorax said:
However, there have been cases where the PPR was issued neck-n-neck to the meds expiry & the IO gave them addnl time to land [usually 2-months], which is beyond the meds validity. I hope u get that too.

Qorax
Thanks for your opinion.

Hopefully it ll all work out for the better.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Hi forum,
Just want to share. My neighbor got his stamped passport last month. According to him, he waited for two years from buffalo to see movement with his application. His file was transferred to LA on the 23 month. On the 24th month he was asked for additional docs which was only the bank statement. 25th month he was asked to do his medical. After that upon completion in less than a month he was asked for the passport. My question is.....according to the 1st pAge of this forum, security check would commence together with the medical submission qnd would take long maybe 3 months. Do visa offices have there own system? Just a thought. Thank you and more power.

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
kkhan870 said:
I think there is no ECU unit at LVO it's only at NDVO, Mr. Islamabad have ordered CAIPS if not then order it now, you will better know your status
ECU stands for ?

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:

Qorax

Dear Islamabad.
Brother Insha Allah you will get Visa before medicals expiry, and God forbid if not then dont worry about the remedicals. You will get it after that.

@ Qorax. In the past medicals of Pakistani applicants were never extended, However from June 01, 2012 it can be re-assessed by the medical board and can be extended for One more year.

Please read the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

regards

pisum

May 2, 2008
Hello,
I have this question. I sent my medical reports in March 2012. My e-cas still shows "In process" . I wonder why it is not showing "Medical Received".

Does this mean something is wrong or there is no problem...

Quorax can you please answer this problem.

asad.

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
qorax said:

Qorax
thanks Mr. Quorax ....
my question is .. is there any change of rejection of my application at this stage or only it is a matter of time ?
thanks

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
i got my GCMS. i will share some of the details with u to get ur views on it.

updated date: 2012/06/06 (i guess this was the date the GCMS request was recieved by the VO cause its the same as request date)
App status: open
reason: in progress
ministeral instructions: met
LCP start date: ..............
assessments: eligibility - not started, security - not started, criminality - not started, medical - not started
due date: 2012/07/06

there were two eligibility assessement and i was given 67 points which is about the same as i was expecting. both eligibilty assessment had status update of 11/16/2011 and due date of 12/15/2011.
Security hasnt been started and given a due date of 2012/11/16
Crimnality hasnt been started and given the same due date
in the notes section few observations have been made:
1. MC (marriage certificate) appears to be a late entry - i did get the NADRA MC when i was filing the application.
2. one of my experience in a dental clinic for a period of 7 months is not mentionsed in the notes while the other two experience befor and after this clinic experience is mentioned. in the notes there is also a mention of SIGNATURES?? (i dont know wht it is all about)

wht i want to know is whether my BGC are going on or will the start after the 7th of july which is the next due date.
thanx n regards

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
ovais said:
i got my GCMS. i will share some of the details with u to get ur views on it.

updated date: 2012/06/06 (i guess this was the date the GCMS request was recieved by the VO cause its the same as request date)
App status: open
reason: in progress
ministeral instructions: met
LCP start date: ..............
assessments: eligibility - not started, security - not started, criminality - not started, medical - not started
due date: 2012/07/06

there were two eligibility assessement and i was given 67 points which is about the same as i was expecting. both eligibilty assessment had status update of 11/16/2011 and due date of 12/15/2011.
Security hasnt been started and given a due date of 2012/11/16
Crimnality hasnt been started and given the same due date
in the notes section few observations have been made:
1. MC (marriage certificate) appears to be a late entry - i did get the NADRA MC when i was filing the application.
2. one of my experience in a dental clinic for a period of 7 months is not mentionsed in the notes while the other two experience befor and after this clinic experience is mentioned. in the notes there is also a mention of SIGNATURES?? (i dont know wht it is all about)

wht i want to know is whether my BGC are going on or will the start after the 7th of july which is the next due date.
thanx n regards
hi, can we have yr timelines plz, like med done date, med received update on ecase etc tx

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
ECU is trying to reassess ur case.
sir qorax, i had put this question to you a few days ago but didn't hear from you. if u cud let me know what u think, it wud b a great favour.

i am waiting for my ppr since 30 jan and still no luck. i am currently in oman but i am plannng to resign by end of aug and move back to india for good. there are a few urgent family issues back home that i need to attnd to hence the move. my qtn is would u think this would affect my case as i applied to london vo which serves middle east. do u think my case cud get transfeerd to new delhi and have to start all over again? plus i will not be working until at least dec, do u think staying wthout a job for the next 5-6 mnths cud affect my case adversely? pl if u cud let me have yr thoughts as it is a major decision that i need to make, tx

T

tulip99

hi!!

i ve ordered caips/gcms bt instead they send me 2 pages FOSS report. y it happened like this? i need gcms report....please suggest wht shud i do now?

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax! Your reply is awaited. Please express ur views regarding my case.

MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
Keeping in view my followin status:
Application: May 2009
ECas: We started processing your application April 2011.
Medicals Done: September 2011.
PPR1: Awaited.
Case specific inquiry result: Background checks are underway.

Since, my Medicals will expire in September 2012, whats ur opinion if im going to get RE-Medical ..or i still have a chance to get done with PPR1 before expiry?

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Qorax,

I sent you PM please reply. Thanks very much.