Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Can you please share your experience on the following issue?

I have been living in the UK for the last 7 years and now I want to move to my own country. My current visa office is London but according to my origin my VO would be Singapore. If I move to my country, will LVO forward my file to Singapore VO? Can I request LVO to process my file rather than sending to Singapore VO?

I would really appreciate your time. Thank you.

Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SABU79 said:
Dear Qorax,

I have been living in the UK for the last 7 years and now I want to move to my own country. My current visa office is London but according to my origin my VO would be Singapore. If I move to my country, will LVO forward my file to Singapore VO? Can I request LVO to process my file rather than sending to Singapore VO?

Regards
They may or may not. It actually is not in our hands. However, there's no harm in trying.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
They may or may not. It actually is not in our hands. However, there's no harm in trying.
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
You may have done some research on current Immigration news. This is very good news for MI1 applicants as VOs are working on their file. But as a MI3 applicant, this is very disappointing for me. Some one was saying in some where in the forum that VO has put a fullstop on MI3 file. Do you know anything about it?
I have crossed 7 months since CIC received my file and 4 months since I have received PER. How long more does it take to have my MR? Thank you very much for your views in advance.
Cheers buddy

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SABU79 said:
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
You may have done some research on current Immigration news. This is very good news for MI1 applicants as VOs are working on their file. But as a MI3 applicant, this is very disappointing for me. Some one was saying in some where in the forum that VO has put a fullstop on MI3 file. Do you know anything about it?
I have crossed 7 months since CIC received my file and 4 months since I have received PER. How long more does it take to have my MR? Thank you very much for your views in advance.
Cheers buddy
I am in the same boat here. I am so anxious but as someone said, let´s keep praying and do not loose faith. We will make it right??. At least there are news from the visa offices of Manila, london, new dehli. i have no hint as to how the Lima visa office works. If anyone knows I would appreciate their comments.

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
dear my brother
few weaks ago i sent new update wich include my husband new experince in the same noc and it covered the duration after we sent full document .do you think it would be taken into account.actually i sent experience with cover letter only
thank you for your help :)

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks a lot Respected qorax for your qucik reply

As you know i applied for CAIPS last week, my medical is expied last month. I want to know do i need to send CHC ND an email in mean time to know what going on or i have to wait for CAIPS report?

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Everyone.

I also got the Decision made and along with Canadian address on it...

Thanks a lot Sai Baba.. Love u All

Love you NDVO. please send my PP soon
WOW ! Congratulation Abhishek,

Now, I am only person waiting for DM.

Wish me all d best>>>>>

TOday, Two person (Kinjal,Abhishek) got DM. Good news.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO SABU79 ,
NO YOU DONT need to tranfer your file,when they need your passport you can sent from your country,
if they need ,some documents ,you can sent by fedex from your country ,and receive as well, you just need to inform them that . you r going to your country .

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SABU79 said:
Dear Qorax,

Regards
TO SABU79 ,
NO YOU DONT need to tranfer your file,when they need your passport you can sent from your country,
if they need ,some documents ,you can sent by fedex from your country ,and receive as well, you just need to inform them that . you r going to your country .

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
umahmed said:
dear my brother
few weaks ago i sent new update wich include my husband new experince in the same noc and it covered the duration after we sent full document .do you think it would be taken into account.actually i sent experience with cover letter only
thank you for your help :)
my brother i am still waitiing your reply

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Everyone.

I also got the Decision made and along with Canadian address on it...

Thanks a lot Sai Baba.. Love u All

Love you NDVO. please send my PP soon
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........