+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

background check: forgot to mention previous refusals

gp_student

Dec 6, 2023
Hi group members,

I forgot to mention my previous refusals from Australia and my spouse from the UK in my express entry application which I submitted almost 5 months ago and still waiitng for the decision. Those refusals were also not mentioned in my study permit and our work permit applications. We both also have Canada visitor refusals which we mentioned in all applications.

After my Australia visitor refusal, I reapplied after one year and then my visa was granted and also visited Australia and did mention it in my travel history.

Please advise if should we tell about those Australia and UK refusals at this stage or not.

Please advise @legalfalcon

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi group members,

I forgot to mention my previous refusals from Australia and my spouse from the UK in my express entry application which I submitted almost 5 months ago and still waiitng for the decision. Those refusals were also not mentioned in my study permit and our work permit applications. We both also have Canada visitor refusals which we mentioned in all applications.

After my Australia visitor refusal, I reapplied after one year and then my visa was granted and also visited Australia and did mention it in my travel history.

Please advise if should we tell about those Australia and UK refusals at this stage or not.

Please advise
Submit a webform and inform IRCC about your previous refusals. How did you forgot to mention these refusals in all three - SP, WP and even your PR application?

Reactions: Taran D