+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bachlors + 1 year diploma - how will WES evaluate?

susharora

Nov 28, 2019
Someone mentioned on another thread that their Bachlors & 1 year PG diploma was considered as a 4 year bachelor's. Can you guys help?

I have a 3 year bachelor in English, completed in 2015. I am just completing a diploma in Creative Writing from a recognised institute. What will WES evaluate it as? I have only done this course to be able to gain CRS points and claim the "two or more degrees/certificate" option in Express Entry. Please share your experiences!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Someone mentioned on another thread that their Bachlors & 1 year PG diploma was considered as a 4 year bachelor's. Can you guys help?

I have a 3 year bachelor in English, completed in 2015. I am just completing a diploma in Creative Writing from a recognised institute. What will WES evaluate it as? I have only done this course to be able to gain CRS points and claim the "two or more degrees/certificate" option in Express Entry. Please share your experiences!
Hard to say since your bachelors is only 3 years. You would have to submit for evaluation.

susharora

Nov 28, 2019
Ac
Hard to say since your bachelors is only 3 years. You would have to submit for evaluation.
Actually, my 3 year bachelor has already been evaluated as A bachelor according to Canadian education system. I have to send in my diploma now so I'm afraid about them evaluating it as a clubbed degree