+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

b4/B4A forms

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes they are. Even if you don't fill them up or got the wrong forms, the border officer will provide you with the right ones. You need to declare all the imported/following items for customs deductions at landing.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Yes they are. Even if you don't fill them up or got the wrong forms, the border officer will provide you with the right ones. You need to declare all the imported/following items for customs deductions at landing.
Thanks. I am doing a short landing this time. Recently I am seeing that the officers are asking to provide the b4 forms during the final landing. is it true? can some recent landers confirm? Has their process changed?

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hey Guys,

I am doing a short landing. Do i need to fill the B4 and B4A forms twice? One for my short landing goods and another for the goods to follow when I will be settling permanently?
I also see a checkbox for movers inventory. Do i need to put the movers inventory separately on a different sheet of paper?

Thanks in advance.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What things need to be declared in these forms? Do I need to mention laptop etc. also? Do I need to carry bills of these things too? It's confusing.

Kanika Saxena

Jun 5, 2021
Hey everyone,

I'll be landing as a PR on 21st May and I am confused about filling forms B4 & B4A.
All the clothes/jewellery/laptop/shoes/watches etc. that I am carrying as a part of my luggage are to be included in form B4 ?
And in case I want to cargo some things later on such as clothes/ shoes those are to be filled in form B4A ?

Can someone please help ?

Thanks a ton !!