+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

aviation

nirmalvirk

Sep 22, 2013
hello,
I am Indian cpl holder and now I wants to Canada for higher aviation course.can anybody help me in this field that which course is best for me? :)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you already have a CPL I am not sure what other course you want to do in Canada, please elaborate your case and what you want to become. Most CPL holders can start flying with commercial carriers, they need to have a lot of flying hours clocked in to get promoted, and training on specific aircraft for to bigger and longer flights

nirmalvirk

Sep 22, 2013
thanks sir for reply
yes I am CPL holder and having flying experience of 280 hrs on piston engine.now i want to build up my hrs. presently in India no job for pilot so can you guide me what should i do? :)

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Hi Nirmal,
If you can, then go for type-rating of A-380 or Boeing Dreamliner which are in demand internationally.
However for job in India one can go for type-ratings on A-320 or Boeing 747 etc.

You would also need to clock in 1000+ hours and gain ATPL licence.
And i am sure you must be aware of cross country and night flying conditions which should be clocked in at regular intervals.

However if you have plans other than being an Airline pilot and getting canadian PR then browse through this forum and wait for others to comment on this thread.

Fly High! & Happy Landings.