+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

average profile visa chances

Kamal bal

Dec 17, 2016
Hi..i scored 7.8 cgpa in matruculation..62% in secindary education and 57% in bcom professional in 2016 ..my ielts band score are 6bands R-6 w-5.5 s-5.5 L-7..i did ccanadian partenership programme of 3 months and got B grade..no gap...now i chose supply chain management course in northern college..applied on dec 1..what are my visa chances??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Abhikamal said:
Yes u wl get ur visa 200% :-*
maybe assuming the OP improves their spelling as shown in the original post ! So easy to use a spellchecker !

Nothing is ever guaranteed and also an application submitted Dec 1 unlikely to get approved before January, possible but unlikely.

Popra

Dec 17, 2016
Hi every one,

4 Month back me and my husband we both visited Canada on tourist visa and find out the possibilities. Then we meet with few agent (in Brampton) maximum of agent want huge amount CAD 40-50K approx but no guarantee for grating visa.

Then we meet one agent he advice us that apply student visa for your wife (2 yrs program) then you will get full time open work permit then you can work here and your wife can study------i mean is it really good option. If yes then on which college should i take admissions must be reasonable and good.

For all the college they required IELTS score or without IELTS i can get admission.I have given General IELTS test but total score 5.5Band only :(

please advice me the way out to come to canada.

i will wait for positive response.

Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Popra said:
Hi every one,

4 Month back me and my husband we both visited Canada on tourist visa and find out the possibilities. Then we meet with few agent (in Brampton) maximum of agent want huge amount CAD 40-50K approx but no guarantee for grating visa.

Then we meet one agent he advice us that apply student visa for your wife (2 yrs program) then you will get full time open work permit then you can work here and your wife can study------i mean is it really good option. If yes then on which college should i take admissions must be reasonable and good.

For all the college they required IELTS score or without IELTS i can get admission.I have given General IELTS test but total score 5.5Band only :(

please advice me the way out to come to canada.

i will wait for positive response.

Thanks
You need to provide a lot more information for anyone to comment such as current qualifications and the course you are looking to attend plus any current work experience and future plans for returning to home country once education completed in terms of career objectives. There are as I am sure you are aware a few thousand colleges across Canada, a big country, so a bit more information for any useful comments.

You also need to be prepared to pay approx 15-18k CDN fees for year plus approx 10k CDN living which you will to show at least for first year with your application.

Kamal bal

Dec 17, 2016
Hlo..m not here to check the spellings or anything else..
so you rather than correcting do concentrate on the ques.

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
Looking for some information on the Degree evaluation from WES Canada.

I have completed MBA from IMT Ghaziabad distance learning will this be evaluated by WES Canada?

sekhon_nav222

Dec 15, 2016
hey kamal
dont wry dear...be positive
rabb agge ardas kro
my some frnds got visa those profile is match wid u :)
where did u apply nd when

Popra

Dec 17, 2016
Bs65 said:
You need to provide a lot more information for anyone to comment such as current qualifications and the course you are looking to attend plus any current work experience and future plans for returning to home country once education completed in terms of career objectives. There are as I am sure you are aware a few thousand colleges across Canada, a big country, so a bit more information for any useful comments.

You also need to be prepared to pay approx 15-18k CDN fees for year plus approx 10k CDN living which you will to show at least for first year with your application.
Hi
thanks for the info,

Popra

Dec 17, 2016
Hi

thanks for the info,

Me and my husband education - B com pass from Delhi university
I have 5 years travel company experience in india and 5 years in dubai(uae)
my husband has 8 yrs exeprience in Bank in uae.

actually i saw travel trade not in boom there so i have search about law program and administrative program.

if you can suggest me any programe which help me for job once i will complete my education.

i saw mohawk college ,sheridan college ,centennial college , fees almost same.

sekhon_nav222

Dec 15, 2016
Kamal bal said:
Thanku sekhon :) i applied from jalandhar ***** on 1 december amd my file launched in chandhigarh embassy
kamal bal
i also applied on 1 dec in chd embassy
meri czn ne vi northern clg jna ....in PG diploma

sekhon_nav222

Dec 15, 2016
@kamalbal
My Profile:
10th 7.4 cgpa
12th 78 % in commerce
b.com 9.16 cgpa (2016)
ielts-6 Band not less thn 5.5
sheridan clg , PG diploma