+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Automated message on IRCC's phone number says that they requested a medical exam?!

Jun 20, 2017
Where do I find details on the medical exam requirements? The automated message says the exact following sentence: "We have requested a medical exam. Please check your messages for more details."

Where are the "messages"? When I check my application status on the cic website it only shows me step 1 "we have received your.." and not more or less. There is no inbox or internal mailbox system. I have checked my physical mailbox and haven't received anything. Additionally, I've been checking my all folders in my email on a daily basis ever since I applied, including spam and junk folders and made sure that I had no one on my filtered senders list.

What do I do? I am worried that I might have missed the train on this one. This automated messaging system seems to be something they've integrated recently in to their phone system and all I can think about now is that they've sent me the medical exam request a long time ago without me knowing... Would really appreciate some guidance on the next step to take..