+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to Return to Canada

djyohan

Nov 24, 2011
Hey everyone!

I have one question for now: DOES ACTUALLY ANYONE GOT THE A.R.C. APPROVED AND RETURNED TO CANADA WITHOUT PROBLEMS?

I have not read any posts that says somebody has already done this.

Let me know as I will need one in the future based on similar grounds ( dep. order ) and don't want to waste any money or time to do it if nobody was granted ARC yet.

Thanx[

brisal13

Nov 1, 2011
Hi djyohan,

I applied for ARC in October 2010 and I'm still waiting for a decision. I'll certainly let you know of the outcome, if and when I get a reply.

brisal13

Waz

Sep 18, 2011
Many people have been approved.

The threshold increases depending on the reason for the removal order.

Serious Criminallity = Very Very High

brisal13

Nov 1, 2011
Hi Waz, you're right about the serious criminality, but an Application for Rehabilitation has been approved prior to filing the ARC, and therefore the inadmissibility for serious criminality are no longer an issue, so hoping to get a positive reply for the ARC soon.

fatface

Apr 27, 2011
I am a U.S green card holder...was deported from Canada back in 2006 when my refugee claim was denied. No criminal record in Canada, was only deported because refugee claim was denied. I want to visit and see my family/friends over the weekend. Is ARC ever granted to people who want to visit Canada for a short stay? Been searching blogs over the internet and i haven't come across anyone granted ARC for a temporary visit with a green card.

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

I want to apply for ARC from USA. I came to Canada in 1997 as refugee and my asylum protection was denied and ordered to leave Canada but I left Canada without documenting it with CBSA as I wasn't aware at that time. I recently in 2018 went to Canada but I was given permission of 1 day and returned from airport and told to a apply for ARC before coming next time. I am US citizen since 12 years with my family in US since 2002. My children are married and I own a business in US for 15 years. But my sister and my father's brother live in Canada and I wish to visit them.
Can anyone here provide me some valuable ideas, tips I need to be careful before i apply for ARC.

I would appreciate the help.Thank you