+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia pcc and no hold licence letter for canada pr

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi there I have lived 1.5 year in NSW, Australia and anybody knows how to get “no hold licence letter” from NSW authorities, thanks for your help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi there I have lived 1.5 year in NSW, Australia and anybody knows how to get “no hold licence letter” from NSW authorities, thanks for your help
What is no hold licence letter??
If you are asking about PCC, simply have to go to AFP and get it, even though you haven't held a licence.

Reactions: gopisihmt

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi @Taran D
I have received email from Australian federal police regarding my pcc below

Dear GO,

Re: Your NPC Reference number

We are pleased to confirm that your National Police Check (NPC) has been completed and your certificate will be dispatched the next business day via Australia Post service to your nominated mailing address.

Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia and 10-20 working days for international post.

AFP Criminal Records

But I applied for digital copy not with hard copy
But I didn’t received any soft copy , u have any idea about this , thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi @Taran D
I have received email from Australian federal police regarding my pcc below

Dear GO,

Re: Your NPC Reference number

We are pleased to confirm that your National Police Check (NPC) has been completed and your certificate will be dispatched the next business day via Australia Post service to your nominated mailing address.

Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia and 10-20 working days for international post.

AFP Criminal Records

But I applied for digital copy not with hard copy
But I didn’t received any soft copy , u have any idea about this , thank you
I am not sure they issue soft copy at all. They just send you hard copy, Queensland and Victoria issue soft copies only. NSW issue hard copy only.

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
Yes name check from AFP, driving history from Queensland and Victoria. So three in total for Australia.
Thanks a lot for your response.I lived in Sydney and dint have any License so how to get from Queensland and Victoria as the site asks for DL No or reference number.

plz help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks a lot for your response.I lived in Sydney and dint have any License so how to get from Queensland and Victoria as the site asks for DL No or reference number.

plz help
Send them an email and they will respond in a couple of days and will issue you a Victoria PCC in the email. Don't remember exact email but it was somewhat demerits

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
Send them an email and they will respond in a couple of days and will issue you a Victoria PCC in the email. Don't remember exact email but it was somewhat demerits
Thanks a lot ,
I got AFP certificate.
2.Mailed Vic roads
3.Queensland-The website says attach certified id proofs.Do we need to get passport and Canadian ID docs notarized because my spouse never held any license in Australia.

Please do help me for the Queensland License History report.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks a lot ,
I got AFP certificate.
2.Mailed Vic roads
3.Queensland-The website says attach certified id proofs.Do we need to get passport and Canadian ID docs notarized because my spouse never held any license in Australia.

Please do help me for the Queensland License History report.
Yes you have to send notarized copies of them. Same here.

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
Yes you have to send notarized copies of them. Same here.
Hi Taran,

Can we send certified copies of

1.Passport
2.Debit Card
3.Canadian Driving License

because they are saying passport and 2 debit/credit cards

But can we send above 1,2,3 docs and get Driving Licence History report.Has anyone successfully applied with those documents and received DL history.