+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
So today I checked with my representative and she showed me that my documents tab is now saying "we are reviewing your additional documents" so I think that's confirmation for IP1. before it was saying we do not need any additional documents. :)
It means you submitted some additional docs? Yeah its a good sign that your application is not burr

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Hello my lovely people,
I have my AOR on the 29th of August and till this moment there have been no changes in my status. I am getting worried now. I paid for the RPRF immediately when I was submitting. I am seeing people with September AOR already moving far beyond Medical status while I am still waiting for my application to be opened. Please help me out here, did I miss something or am I the only in this situation?

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello my lovely people,
I have my AOR on the 29th of August and till this moment there have been no changes in my status. I am getting worried now. I paid for the RPRF immediately when I was submitting. I am seeing people with September AOR already moving far beyond Medical status while I am still waiting for my application to be opened. Please help me out here, did I miss something or am I the only in this situation?
Do not worry , progress is truly depend on case by case.
You will seen clear your medicals. It should get cleared in one or two days.

Reactions: Abuzii

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Do not worry , progress is truly depend on case by case.
You will seen clear your medicals. It should get cleared in one or two days.
Thanks for your calm words Yash17.........I will continue to be calm.

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi friends,

I am 11th Aug AOR candidate... I am stuck on NA2 since 4th Septemper after passing medical on 24th August.
I have been reading in this thread that many people with AOR before mine or after mine are stuck at NA2.

Can anyone please point out the reason for it.
Does NOC matter in the processing of the file?
Many files are processed in less than 25 days. why aren't other files picked... I understand that this depends on case to case but still any general observation any one would iwsh to point out is welcomed.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
It means you submitted some additional docs? Yeah its a good sign that your application is not burr
No, I haven't submitted any additional documents since the date of my AOR. My representative said it means they are processing all the supporting documents that I uploaded along with my EE application i.e. job/reference letters, T4's, birth certificates etc.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
No, I haven't submitted any additional documents since the date of my AOR. My representative said it means they are processing all the supporting documents that I uploaded along with my EE application i.e. job/reference letters, T4's, birth certificates etc.

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi friends,

I am 11th Aug AOR candidate... I am stuck on NA2 since 4th Septemper after passing medical on 24th August.
I have been reading in this thread that many people with AOR before mine or after mine are stuck at NA2.

Can anyone please point out the reason for it.
Does NOC matter in the processing of the file?
Many files are processed in less than 25 days. why aren't other files picked... I understand that this depends on case to case but still any general observation any one would iwsh to point out is welcomed.
I am stuck at IP 1 since 6 days and many got cleared in one night.
so it really depends on Case by case. If you have provided all Employment. documents as per NOC then it will not come in the picture.
It is not only NOC but its overall case study including your POF , PCC, Travel history , BG check etc..
why you have highlighted NOC only ? Do you have any doubt about it ?

Reactions: manutheguy

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thank you :D I was not expecting it..
See you soon in Canada :) Good luck to you... You are just one step away...
yeah...thank you so much and all the best to you :)

Reactions: nbt11