+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2024 AOR

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
What does this mean? "We received you inquiry" in PR tracker? I didn't send any document or webform.
I just got a ghost update this morning in my tracker. Now it is showing eligibility as completed for the principal applicant (PA) but not started for the dependent. Is it safe to assume that they are done with thee eligibility part for both since, their focus is more on the PA. We did claim a few points for dependent's education and work experience. Background is still in progress for both since September 27. However, few people got their eCOPRs with the dependent's eligibility showing as not started. I just hope we are close. Any insight is appreciated. Also, tracker is showing that they received information on October 10 and will let us know if they need anything else. But we didn't send them anything else. Is this normal?

abc111

Aug 3, 2024
Any update bro! My background status is same like you- not started yet. Any idea why it is showing like this?
I dont know. I do not have any other updates since 27 sept after the BC changed from "in process" to "not start" on GCkey, tracker is in process. Hope that we hear something soon

parthbpatel7493

Nov 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
I just got a ghost update this morning in my tracker. Now it is showing eligibility as completed for the principal applicant (PA) but not started for the dependent. Is it safe to assume that they are done with thee eligibility part for both since, their focus is more on the PA. We did claim a few points for dependent's education and work experience. Background is still in progress for both since September 27. However, few people got their eCOPRs with the dependent's eligibility showing as not started. I just hope we are close. Any insight is appreciated. Also, tracker is showing that they received information on October 10 and will let us know if they need anything else. But we didn't send them anything else. Is this normal?
Same here. There is ghost update today. But I didn't send anything.

Reactions: Hyper1013

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
Same here. There is ghost update today. But I didn't send anything.
Did your eligibility get updated to completed today? Also, I saw from other forums that when you get "we've received the information from you and reviewing", FD in GCkey gets updated with a date in front of it. Are you seeing any date in front of your FD?

Reactions: yasw

parthbpatel7493

Nov 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Did your eligibility get updated to completed today? Also, I saw from other forums that when you get "we've received the information from you and reviewing", FD in GCkey gets updated with a date in front of it. Are you seeing any date in front of your FD?
No. There is no update on eligibility. However, I completed biometrcis on Oct 7. Isn't it to early for any update?

Reactions: Hyper1013

yasw

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Do you mean you get the "we've received the information from you and reviewing" in the tracker?
And don't we have to get our background also done first (not in progress) before we get a date in front of our FD in the GCKey?

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
Do you mean you get the "we've received the information from you and reviewing" in the tracker?
And don't we have to get our background also done first (not in progress) before we get a date in front of our FD in the GCKey?
I am wondering it myself. But today I got to know from someone usually they already made a decision when you receive this kind of update. Still not sure. Just hoping for some positive news soon! :)

Reactions: yasw