+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello all,

I'm a permanent resident currently living and working in Toronto. I applied for my wife's Spousal PR and submitted all my documents. It was delivered on August 12th. It's been 3 and a half months and I still haven't received anything. I haven't received a file number. My wife is outland and is currently living in her hometown in Russia.

I contacted IRCC through the webform but they say the same thing that say on the phone:

"We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received."

Anyone else having a similar experience where they still haven't received a file number?

It's been quite frustrating to have not even got the process started when a lot of people get there file numbers within 6 weeks. Any advice or suggestions you have to share is more than welcome.

Thanks all.,
Fahim
Hi
on your place, I would write to IRCC !:confused:

grrrwill

Nov 24, 2019
We received an email on October 22nd (with PDF attachement) from IRCC requesting the medical exam, which we turned around quickly - but we still haven't received a request for biometrics.

I was finally able to link our account online and it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." My husband and I both searched our emails with a fine-toothed comb and couldn't find any other correspondence from IRCC other than the AOR, a confirmation of my eligibility as a sponsor, and the request for medical exam.

Should we be worried that we haven't received the biometrics letter yet? I've emailed IRCC just to confirm whether they've actually sent it or not, and how (e.g. email v.s. post), but I'm starting to worry that they think we've received a letter but we haven't, and will hold us to a 30 day deadline we weren't aware of :(

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hey.
Have anyone ever had to send in additional documents to confirm their address?.
I forgot to add an address to my address history. And now im worried it might cause some problem or delay in my application.
This particular address is not where i live currently but its on my drivers license still. I am the sponsor and I reside in Ontario specifically the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
My application is currently at the Visa office in the country my husband reside and they already started processing.
Ill probably just have to wait and see if they will request for additional documents or not.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
We received an email on October 22nd (with PDF attachement) from IRCC requesting the medical exam, which we turned around quickly - but we still haven't received a request for biometrics.

I was finally able to link our account online and it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." My husband and I both searched our emails with a fine-toothed comb and couldn't find any other correspondence from IRCC other than the AOR, a confirmation of my eligibility as a sponsor, and the request for medical exam.

Should we be worried that we haven't received the biometrics letter yet? I've emailed IRCC just to confirm whether they've actually sent it or not, and how (e.g. email v.s. post), but I'm starting to worry that they think we've received a letter but we haven't, and will hold us to a 30 day deadline we weren't aware of :(
its just a silly question but still
Did you see below your detailed status in GC KEY (after your background verification) for the request letter. Even though they send mail for bio/medical request, it will also be in online account . Could you please check there, if you haven't

And your status clearly says they requested for it and it was not submitted. Probably see for next steps how to get the request letter again from them.
Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to do that. Some where in the forum read few ppl got 3 request for medical since it was not submitted.
Don't worry, please check how to proceed with IRCC.

ChaoticRandom

Sep 20, 2019
We got a request for more information. I sent it to the email as described in the instructions in the letter. Do they acknowledge their receipt. It still says on ECAS that I need to upload the requested data

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
We got a request for more information. I sent it to the email as described in the instructions in the letter. Do they acknowledge their receipt. It still says on ECAS that I need to upload the requested data
They won't acknowledge it by emailing you. When I sent the additional documents, the day after GCKey account said:
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

ChaoticRandom

Sep 20, 2019
They won't acknowledge it by emailing you. When I sent the additional documents, the day after GCKey account said:
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
That still says the request for additional documents is outstanding. I sent it last Tuesday, November 19th.

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019

Hello my friend I am in a same both on October 21 they asked for biometric fee which I paid in same day until now I didn’t heard back .medical already passed I don’t know what to do .

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
true my friend, hopefully Monday
Hey I received PPR just now.. Check yours.

App Rec'd: July 24
AOR: Oct 3rd
SA: Oct 28
Bio Request: Oct 28
Med request: Oct 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Nov 1
Medical done: Nov 4
Bio done: Nov 6
Medical received: Nov 8
AOR2: Nov 19 (line 2 on ecas)
DM: Nov 20
PPR: Nov 25th

Reactions: jerry22880

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hey I received PPR just now.. Check yours.

App Rec'd: July 24
AOR: Oct 3rd
SA: Oct 28
Bio Request: Oct 28
Med request: Oct 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Nov 1
Medical done: Nov 4
Bio done: Nov 6
Medical received: Nov 8
AOR2: Nov 19 (line 2 on ecas)
DM: Nov 20
PPR: Nov 25th
Hello, Heartily congratulations :)

Just a quick question, Is PA residing in canada ? or did you (sponsor) filled use of representative and acted as representative ?

Thank you;
Chandra

Reactions: GoLeafsGo

tzcad

Nov 25, 2019
Canada
Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat or can weigh in on my situation. I sent in my partners (he's from Tanzania) application and it was received on August 29, 2019. I got an AOR on October 4, 2019 and haven't heard anything since. I got an email saying our account was updated October 24, 2019 but nothing was changed. My partner applied for a visa previously so his profile says his biometrics are valid for ~9 more years. So it's been 3 months with nothing new.
Just wondering if anyone can weigh in and reassure me that no update is normal.
Thanks!

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat or can weigh in on my situation. I sent in my partners (he's from Tanzania) application and it was received on August 29, 2019. I got an AOR on October 4, 2019 and haven't heard anything since. I got an email saying our account was updated October 24, 2019 but nothing was changed. My partner applied for a visa previously so his profile says his biometrics are valid for ~9 more years. So it's been 3 months with nothing new.
Just wondering if anyone can weigh in and reassure me that no update is normal.
Thanks!
"My partner applied for a visa previously so his profile says his biometrics are valid for ~9 more years." - Biometrics for PR is different from biometrics for TRV. You will have to redo it once you get the Biometrics Request letter. You will also have to pay for it again. Actually this option was present for your sponsorship submission payment. If you did not choose it then there will be another fee payment request. All of it will translate into further time delays.

tzcad

Nov 25, 2019
Canada
"My partner applied for a visa previously so his profile says his biometrics are valid for ~9 more years." - Biometrics for PR is different from biometrics for TRV. You will have to redo it once you get the Biometrics Request letter. You will also have to pay for it again. Actually this option was present for your sponsorship submission payment. If you did not choose it then there will be another fee payment request. All of it will translate into further time delays.
I did pay for the biometrics when we submitted the sponsorship documents with the small hope that the process would go quicker. I guess it’s just a waiting game then.