+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Purple89

Aug 7, 2019
PPR received 17/10/2019.
Hey congrats. I've just received PPR too. I was hoping to be able to upload docs 1 & 2 to my online account as requested but I don't see this option yet. Do you?

I'll check again tomorrow but may just mail them along with the 2 photos just in case the upload docs option doesn't appear for a while.

My timeline, PA from United Kingdom:
App received: 16th August
AOR: 19th Sept
SA: 23rd Sept
Moved to VO: 27th Sept
Decision made: 17th Oct
PPR: 17th Oct

Reactions: HRU

Bagofnails

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Our timelines are nearly the same. Crazy.

being able to upload it would be far to practical eh? It’s all good though, happy to mail the copy, form and photos in.

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I was able to link my application to GCkey today finally. This link really helped:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-aor-today-but-i-cant-link-on-ecas-and-gckey.608164/
Had to add the space after the required fields and now the app is linked and I'll be able to get updates without having to call CIC. Perhaps I could always do this but I'll take whatever progress I can get.

My timeline:
App received Aug 7 2019
No AOR1
No further progress...
how do you link an account before AOR1? I thought it was only after AOR.

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
how do you link an account before AOR1? I thought it was only after AOR.
I followed steps below:
Category: permanent residence
sub-category: family class (spouses)

application details:
*Please select one (required): Family Name, Given Name, and Date of Birth <-- select this, instead of "Application Number and Family Name" as shown in below post
provide details in each subsequent field but, add space in the end, as noted in the post below

Try this
(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fillCITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I followed steps below:

application details:
*Please select one (required): Family Name, Given Name, and Date of Birth <-- select this, instead of "Application Number and Family Name" as shown in below post
provide details in each subsequent field but, add space in the end, as noted in the post below
oh wow. I didn't know we could do this. Thanks!

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I followed steps below:

application details:
Thanks for sharing, but it's still not working for me! It's been three weeks since I received AOR1 and still cannot link my application to online profile! :(

tidal21

Oct 7, 2019
Hey congrats. I've just received PPR too. I was hoping to be able to upload docs 1 & 2 to my online account as requested but I don't see this option yet. Do you?

I'll check again tomorrow but may just mail them along with the 2 photos just in case the upload docs option doesn't appear for a while.

My timeline, PA from United Kingdom:
App received: 16th August
AOR: 19th Sept
SA: 23rd Sept
Moved to VO: 27th Sept
Decision made: 17th Oct
PPR: 17th Oct
Did you have to do medical and bio?

Congrats on the PPR!