+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 NOI under AINP

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Yes.And renember do not change info.Do not date or re sign as they say.As long as the size of barcode look like the sample they sent you are fine.It happened to me and I got my filenumber the next day.This is weekend however so you may get it mondsy or tued latest.I was worried like you so relax.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Yes.And renember do not change info.Do not date or re sign as they say.As long as the size of barcode look like the sample they sent you are fine.It happened to me and I got my filenumber the next day.This is weekend however so you may get it mondsy or tued latest.I was worried like you so relax.
Hy thank you so much one more quick help. How do I make sure the size of bar code is big? Like do I need to increase it manually or something. Pls rep

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
If your printer cant give it to look like the sample then use another printer.I re used mine and it was ok with appropriate size hence I wonder what had gone wrong with the one that was sent

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
If your printer cant give it to look like the sample then use another printer.I re used mine and it was ok with appropriate size hence I wonder what had gone wrong with the one that was sent
I am struggling with the print right now. Changing printer let's see. I hope it works

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Can you share a picture of the bar codes like that page that you sent