Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Check the delivery status and the date
I did. It was definitely delivered on the 26th. But I know someone who use to work in a mailroom (not this particular mailroom, but a similar organization) and they said sometimes things go missing.

This is just me overthinking things and getting worried... I’m sure it’s fine

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
I did. It was definitely delivered on the 26th. But I know someone who use to work in a mailroom (not this particular mailroom, but a similar organization) and they said sometimes things go missing.

This is just me overthinking things and getting worried... I’m sure it’s fine
Relax ita gonna be fine and from where did you find people getting fn for 27

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Its just that person posted that hw knows ppl getting but no one actually posted their timeline
It was apparently in a different group to this one, which is why they’ve not posted on this group.

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
It was apparently in a different group to this one, which is why they’ve not posted on this group.
Thats what I thought.Mine was deliv. 27th and no response.I guess if fri comes and no response then we can inquire.Maybe there is a back log.

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Thats what I thought.Mine was deliv. 27th and no response.I guess if fri comes and no response then we can inquire.Maybe there is a back log.
I’m sure we’re both going to get it tomorrow (fingers crossed). But yeah, if we don’t get it by Friday we should definitely email them. I’m sure it’s just a back log like you said!

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently recd NOI from Alberta. So the information which I submit to Alberta should be same as in EE profile like work experience history? In my EE profile I showed work experience as 5 years for which my employer is unwilling to give letter for first 2 years (because no accounts were maintained) for which I have not claimed points. Will this be a problem during my application process? Please advise me on this. Thank you in advance

hnaveed89

Feb 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently recd NOI from Alberta. So the information which I submit to Alberta should be same as in EE profile like work experience history? In my EE profile I showed work experience as 5 years for which my employer is unwilling to give letter for first 2 years (because no accounts were maintained) for which I have not claimed points. Will this be a problem during my application process? Please advise me on this. Thank you in advance
I think you should be able to prove all the work experience that you showed in your EE profile because it determines your eligibility for express entry at 67 points scale. And if for any reason your employer is not providing reference letter get it written from a senior colleague or otherwise attach a refusal email of employer. If you don't provide any documents at all chances are that your pnp and fsw both applications are in trouble.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, I’m starting this new thread for all those who received a Notification of Interest Letter (NOI) under AINP, specifically for this month of August 2019. Feel free to share your application updates/timeline; and/or post any queries that you may have, so we can brainstorm information and ideas.

My NOC is 3012, CRS 430; and my timeline is as follows:
15 August: NOI received
18 August: NOI accepted
20 August: Document Checklist and AINP012 Form received
23 August: Documents couriered via DHL
27 August: Documents delivered and received
Hi everyone! I received my file number 01 October