+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

smellingland

Dec 12, 2019
Had a ghost update on the 23rd Jan after BGC started earlier in Jan. Called CIC that day and they told me that I'd be receiving a biometrics request letter in 'the next few days'. Haven't received anything like that yet. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I'm not in the Whatsapp group any more so can't check in there :(
I had a ghost update on the 27th. On the 29th I got a request for more information regarding military service, which I uploaded on on Feb 3rd. Hope this doesn't slow things down...

natalia1201

Feb 6, 2020
I applied PR + OWP in sep 5th. I haven't gotten my OWP yet.

Did any one of you not get OWP up until now?
I didn’t receive my owp yet :( that’s my timeline:
Aug 22nd app mailed
Aug 23 app received
Oct 8th AOR
Dec 8th Medical Request (exam done on the 12th)
Dec 20th medical exam passed
Jan 10th they changed the background check status to “we are processing your background check”

☹ Didn’t hear anything about my owp :( I called them and the guy said I just have to wait...

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Aug 22nd app mailed
Aug 23 app received
Oct 8th AOR
Jan 10th they changed the background check status to “we are processing your background check”

☹ Didn’t hear anything about my owp :( I called them and the guy said I just have to wait...
did you try submitting a webform?

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Aug 22nd app mailed
Aug 23 app received
Oct 8th AOR

where you on status before applying for your OWP?

natalia1201

Feb 6, 2020
where you on status before applying for your OWP?
Yes. I have a valid permit because of my school but I'm not going to school since august so technically it's not supposed to be valid anymore (it's written that its only valid if im going to school) but i think this is the reason they are taking so long to process my owp. :( I'm gonna look for more information about the webform and maybe submit one.

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hubs had his fingerprinting appointment last week. We got them off to the FBI right away, and they received them yesterday and uploaded the criminal record check today! So we went into CIC and uploaded it today. Feeling hopeful that we're almost done, and hopeful that they won't bother with an interview. Home stretch!