+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Oct 28, 2018
hi every one,
please i need your help and advise.

i have applied for the spouse sponsor (outside Canada), i am currently living in UAE, and want to move back to Canada, my wife is Jordanian .

Application sent: July 21th
Application arrived: July 25th
AOR: Waiting

its been now more than 3 month since i applied, till now i did not receive anything.please advise me what should i do.

aman.patiala

Oct 19, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtowh is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.

PCC is national based thing. Get it from passport office and send it don’t stress about anything regarding city in this.

Reactions: Shrey_19

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello everyone,
My application was received on 17th August. I haven't received an AOR yet.
Application Received- August 17,2018
No AOR yet

Will the PA receive an email to or only the SA?
Thank you
Same here... but my ecas shows they start processing my application on October 24

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
How did

How did you check your application? Without receiving any AOR yet? What identification did you use?
Thanks
I had my pr application in process last year ( got pr this year) one day i was just checking that if cic have my old application in database but when i put my info I found my supposer application.. by the way just want to let u guys know that i got AOR just a minute ago..
file received 17th August
Aor 29th October

JizzelBacalla

Oct 17, 2018
I had my pr application in process last year ( got pr this year) one day i was just checking that if cic have my old application in database but when i put my info I found my supposer application.. by the way just want to let u guys know that i got AOR just a minute ago..
file received 17th August
Aor 29th October
Wow that’s good news! Congratulations.
Hopefully we’ll get ours too since we have the same receiving date. Everyday is just an agony worrying if our applications pushed through

Reactions: antiname

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yay for new status in GCKEY this morning:

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Yay for new status in GCKEY this morning:

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Was your BGC just saying "Not Applicable" before? If so, that's great that there's an update! Congrats!

The thing is that your BGC has not officially started yet. It will say "We are processing your background check" if BGC has started. We are on the same boat. We're also waiting for BGC to start.

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Was your BGC just saying "Not Applicable" before? If so, that's great that there's an update! Congrats!

The thing is that your BGC has not officially started yet. It will say "We are processing your background check" if BGC has started. We are on the same boat. We're also waiting for BGC to start.
Hah. It's Monday. I need more coffee. I was just excited to see something other than N/A!
I guess at least it's still SOMETHING. :)

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Good Morning Friends

Application received: August- 17
NO AOR yet.

called customer service today, as she sent an reminder to office to process the file ( no information on whom the request was sent).

can someone provide information, how long it will take after a reminder was sent to office to process and to expect an AOR??.

any experience on this anyone???.

Oct 10, 2018
Good Morning Friends

Application received: August- 17
NO AOR yet.

called customer service today, as she sent an reminder to office to process the file ( no information on whom the request was sent).

can someone provide information, how long it will take after a reminder was sent to office to process and to expect an AOR??.

any experience on this anyone???.
Hello there! I am a June applicant, currently waiting for my CoRP. It took us nearly 3 months to get AOR, but then the next steps moved along relatively quickly. Best of luck!