+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately it is. Someone from Aug 17th just got AOR so they are slowly working on August applications

I've very concerned. We sent the application in and it was received on August 27th. I haven't heard anything and often check to see if I can link the application to my account to no avail. Is a three month wait time typical?

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
I've very concerned. We sent the application in and it was received on August 27th. I haven't heard anything and often check to see if I can link the application to my account to no avail. Is a three month wait time typical?
Thats the new norm these days..dont get bogged down on seeing some getting their AOR within 1-2 months..they are just lucky I would say..but that doesn't mean that your app will not be processed..There are many people like you who are getting aor past 90+ days even around 110+ days..and there are some cases where without getting AoR they have got SA and MR. so just be watchful of the emails you have mentioned on your application and don't forget to check the Spam folders...sometimes emails just drop in spam folder too...You can also call CIC and try to check the status. They will atleast be able to provide you with a temporary file number...

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
104 days and counting. Although i did hear back from IRCC after a month of initial submission but it was to meet the bio-metric payment not included in the initial application that was submitted. Even if i discount the days before the bio-metric payment request, its still been over 74 days since bio-metric payment was made and 64 days since it was acknowledged by IRCC.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hello evryone
Just got Aor
Finally got some news
Congratz to those who got it today and to those stilll waiting I know it’s hard but hang in tight It will come soon
By the way it took almost 85 days for me to get Aor So don’t get stressed looks like it’s normal these days for cic to take upto 3 months for initial contact
Good luck to all

Last edited:

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
And can anyone give any idea what’s next ? And how long should I expect next correspondence ?
And I got Aor from Mississauga even though I sent app to Sydney,NS ..does this mean my file is in Mississauga ?

tinypal_jan

Nov 20, 2018
And can anyone give any idea what’s next ? And how long should I expect next correspondence ?
And I got Aor from Mississauga even though I sent app to Sydney,NS ..does this mean my file is in Mississauga ?
Same.. My AOR is addressed from Miss even though I sent the application in NS.
App recvd Aug 27; AOR Nov 16

Reactions: neha25

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Possibly? It's weird because from what I saw on others, they usually send a correspondence after AOR to inform applicant/sponsor about the transfer.
All of the correspondence we received came from Mississauga (originally sent to Sydney). They didn't bother to send us the "your file is being processed in Mississauga" letter until last week.

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
next would be Sponsor approval and Medical request..timeline depends again some get aor and SA at the same time and MR from a day to week but for some it has taken upto even 2 months...

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello evryone
Just got Aor
Finally got some news
Congratz to those who got it today and to those stilll waiting I know it’s hard but hang in tight It will come soon
By the way it took almost 85 days for me to get Aor So don’t get stressed looks like it’s normal these days for cic to take upto 3 months for initial contact
Good luck to all
Agree with you. Mine took 70 days too. Now you wait for SA -Sponsorship Approval which may take 2 days to a month , then Medical and so on

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
All of the correspondence we received came from Mississauga (originally sent to Sydney). They didn't bother to send us the "your file is being processed in Mississauga" letter until last week.
Thanks for your reply
May I ask your timeline and Pa location
Thanks

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
next would be Sponsor approval and Medical request..timeline depends again some get aor and SA at the same time and MR from a day to week but for some it has taken upto even 2 months...
Okay
Thanks
fingers crossed for rest of the process and is there a way to tell now if file will stay in Canada or transferred to New Delhi Vo ??