+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hello Dears,
I am a PNP Inland applicant AOR August 2018. I RR for POF since September 2018 and I sent many documents. I found profile update few week ago and the medical changed to "you dont need medical..." . Last Friday, I received another ghost update, and no change in the application, medical still "you dont need ..". is the last Ghost update a good sign or it is only for medical extension.
Thanks for the help
That’s a good sign bro that they are currently treating your application.
When did you do your medicals?

Reactions: kzeed12

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Si
Please how do you know it’s been extended by the officer?
Based on some applicants case I have read in this forum.
Whenever your medical is expired and you afterwards you get a message that you do not need medical. That means the officer extended it. So you are good, if no ADR, I think you should get your PPR soon.
I can see some AOR September 2018 already getting PPR

xxmj818

Jul 17, 2019
Si

Based on some applicants case I have read in this forum.
Whenever your medical is expired and you afterwards you get a message that you do not need medical. That means the officer extended it. So you are good, if no ADR, I think you should get your PPR soon.
I can see some AOR September 2018 already getting PPR
I thought this message is just automatic system message, isn't it? I completed my medical on Aug 14 2018, AOR is Aug 18 2018, MP Sep 14 2018, and just received an GU on Saturday Aug 17 2019 medical status changed to DO NOT NEED...Is it a good sign or just automatic message?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello Dears,
I am a PNP Inland applicant AOR August 2018. I RR for POF since September 2018 and I sent many documents. I found profile update few week ago and the medical changed to "you dont need medical..." . Last Friday, I received another ghost update, and no change in the application, medical still "you dont need ..". is the last Ghost update a good sign or it is only for medical extension.
Thanks for the help
Looks like things are moving for you - you should get your PPR in less than 2 weeks time as per the ghost update and since you have done your remed..
Why dont you give a call to IRCC and check the latest update and inquire about the ghost update too ..
Keep us posted

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
I thought this message is just automatic system message, isn't it? I completed my medical on Aug 14 2018, AOR is Aug 18 2018, MP Sep 14 2018, and just received an GU on Saturday Aug 17 2019 medical status changed to DO NOT NEED...Is it a good sign or just automatic message?
From what I have seen in other threads I think they are treating your file even for you to be getting a GU, that means someone is working on it.
Moreover sometimes they ask some applicants to redo their medicals, I think this decision is made by the officer treating such case

Mia2242

Nov 20, 2018
Hi All,
I have been referring to this thread most of the time for suggestions and advices while awaiting the PR process and feel should share my the timeline with you all.
AOR: Aug 17,2018
Country of Residence: Kuwait
Visa office: Abudhabi
PPR email: July 26,2019
COPR: August 6th
For all those still waiting for the final response, be patient and don't worry. The golden email is on its way :)
God bless!

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hi All,
I have been referring to this thread most of the time for suggestions and advices while awaiting the PR process and feel should share my the timeline with you all.
For all those still waiting for the final response, be patient and don't worry. The golden email is on its way :)
God bless!
Congrats

Reactions: Mia2242

ahmedeltahawi

Mar 26, 2018
Hello again,
I called CIC now, as I was under RR for POF, agent told me that the last update the officer write note that he sent an email for me regarding fund, however, I didnt recieved any email from them, she told me she will send a message to the office about that. I asked her about my eligibility and she said eligibility and security are passed. I am wondering if the officer cleared every thing why end email for fund.
Any Explanation for this situation
Thanks

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi All,
God bless!
Congratulations!!! Under which stream were you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mia2242

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello again,
I called CIC now, as I was under RR for POF, agent told me that the last update the officer write note that he sent an email for me regarding fund, however, I didnt recieved any email from them, she told me she will send a message to the office about that. I asked her about my eligibility and she said eligibility and security are passed. I am wondering if the officer cleared every thing why end email for fund.
Any Explanation for this situation
Thanks
@ahmedeltahawi why dont you write to MP Goodale - info available in previous pages - and call again and talk to another agent regarding status - might give you better clarity

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi All,
God bless!
@Mia2242 Thanks Mia for posting your update .. Best Wishes :)