+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
This group is getting quieter and quieter everyday.. Before, there used to be at least 2 pages of posts everyday. Now its only 1 pages for 3 days. Does this mean people are getting PPR's and stopped responding or people are just tired of waiting and stopped talking about it.
i guess people are just used to this endless wait

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
This group is getting quieter and quieter everyday.. Before, there used to be at least 2 pages of posts everyday. Now its only 1 pages for 3 days. Does this mean people are getting PPR's and stopped responding or people are just tired of waiting and stopped talking about it.
Mostly got ppr - some tired of waiting - the rest switched plans and no longer looking forward due to uncertainity.. :(

Reactions: SRayhan87

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
The timeline of these changes is not guaranteed. In some cases, it could happen what you are describing in some others, not at all.
They notified and send me a message 2 months after my medicals were expired. And that's the case for a lot of people...
True, i called IRCC today, agent confirmed that the change in Medical status is automatic in the system upon the date of expiry, and they dont know yet if an extension or a request for new medical will take place or when ! so still waiting

Reactions: kzeed12

Cyrille

Apr 28, 2017
Hi everyone. I have been reading and obsessing over this thread for what seems to have been all my life now. I thought it's about time that I join and share my own experience.

CEC Inland:

AOR - 16 Aug 2018
MEP - 07 Sep 2018
ADR - (Signed letter of employment) - 15 June 2019
ADR - (New passport) - 28 June 2019

MEP - 12 July 2019 - The date changed before the meds expiration date (July 25th) - This change happened with no notification nor email. I just found out randomly while checking my account as I have been doing for the past 11 months.

I called the call center today and the lady told me that the application is being "finalized" and that she does not know whether the meds were extended or they will request re-meds.
She also said that Eligibility, Criminality and Security were all passed but could not tell exactly how long it would take to receive the final decision.

From your experience guys, how does this look ? At this point, is there still any chance of rejection ?

Thanks in advance for your time and replies.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi everyone. I have been reading and obsessing over this thread for what seems to have been all my life now. I thought it's about time that I join and share my own experience.

CEC Inland:

AOR - 16 Aug 2018
MEP - 07 Sep 2018
ADR - (Signed letter of employment) - 15 June 2019
ADR - (New passport) - 28 June 2019

MEP - 12 July 2019 - The date changed before the meds expiration date (July 25th) - This change happened with no notification nor email. I just found out randomly while checking my account as I have been doing for the past 11 months.

I called the call center today and the lady told me that the application is being "finalized" and that she does not know whether the meds were extended or they will request re-meds.
She also said that Eligibility, Criminality and Security were all passed but could not tell exactly how long it would take to receive the final decision.

From your experience guys, how does this look ? At this point, is there still any chance of rejection ?

Thanks in advance for your time and replies.
Pretty close to PPR. I would expect something before the end of this week or next.

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Received CBSA notes today.....

Everything is A okay, but am under "Comprehensive" security screening - A34
By the way, A34 is related to War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity
This is due to my Military background (I was a Search and Rescue Helicopter Pilot in the Navy)

My documents have been sent to "PARTNERS" on 21 May 2019. Instructions - "Please Evaluate Attached"

To think I was at the final step in May - then they decided an ad
I shudder to think just how much older I shall be but the time this saga is over....

Someone please pray for me

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019

This is due to my Military background (I was a Search and Rescue Helicopter Pilot in the Navy)

My documents have been sent to "PARTNERS" on 21 May 2019. Instructions - "Please Evaluate Attached"

I shudder to think just how much older I shall be but the time this saga is over....

All I can say is have more patience, I understand the anxiety while waiting for the result. All the best and good luck to you.

Reactions: btzsa

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada

Don't worry about it. I know it easier said than done. I was in SS for more than 8 months and my AOR is Sept 1st. I only just got re med request. My spouse works in a highly classified agency. And during the months of SS, with utter silence from IRCC, I thought it wasn't going to end. But here I am today knowing my PPR is just weeks away. So just hang in there. SS will be over. I never ordered CBSA notes, I was tempted to but decided not to since it won't change anything. Maybe you shouldn't have ordered them. My GCMS notes and Ralph told me I was in SS.

Reactions: btzsa

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
7th Aug AOR, no movement till now,
Not even a single
Update about to be an year now. Don’t even know what to think or do. Was in RR for job description and POF. God knows what’s in store.

imthesunil

Mar 13, 2019
7th Aug AOR, no movement till now,
Not even a single
Update about to be an year now. Don’t even know what to think or do. Was in RR for job description and POF. God knows what’s in store.
Same Here, AOR 9th AUG, No Update since Oct 2018. RR for POF. Sent updated POF without ADR. Don't know what more to do.