+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Well this was shared in a different group and there were some questions with respect to authenticity of this.

Authenticity aside, the response time from Ralph's office has definitely gone up. Earlier people were reporting a response within 1/2 days but now I know people reporting waiting for response for 5/6+ days. Sad part is these are the people with AOR in March / April and probably need / deserve a response much faster.
But in the end people are free to do what they think is best for their peace of mind or application. If people think they should still use it ... good. If you can wait a little bit more so that someone from much earlier AOR continues to get this benefit ... great.

But anyhow this seems unsustainable in the long run. So whether this particular screenshot is authentic or not but the situation depicted in this one could become a reality sooner than later.
Agreed!
Though I do understand the pain of waiting (going through it myself), we need to be careful, else the office might stop responding completely.
Ralph's email should be used as last resort and only once we cross the 6 months mark - there might be people who actually need his help to understand long delays and the best way forward for them.
If we manage to get this "door of help which we can knock on", closed for us, it will be a pity!

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
I got this shared to me in a group. Don't know if it was shared here before. But people need to stop abusing Ralph.

This is REALLY sad. Applicants need to stop behaving in such an entitled fashion. Let the MPs do their jobs. They aren’t your personal status update machine. I feel sorry for Ralph. This isn’t fair to him. Also, this is earning us a bad name. It’s a pity.

Last edited:

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Agreed!
Though I do understand the pain of waiting (going through it myself), we need to be careful, else the office might stop responding completely.
Ralph's email should be used as last resort and only once we cross the 6 months mark - there might be people who actually need his help to understand long delays and the best way forward for them.
If we manage to get this "door of help which we can knock on", closed for us, it will be a pity!
This is same message i had been politely yelling my lungs up in june aor, july aor and aug aor, but some people are either too stuborn, selfish or dumb enough to understand the seriousness of well heeded advice. I dont understand y people are turning restless especially when they knew that there may be a wait for of 6 to 8 months once they upload their documents. I dont understand this sorta zombie behavior.
Last I heard from sources is that Ralphs office is considering to no longer help out. I guess everyone who couldnt heed to humble advices are well satisfied. Pls be sensitive and prudent

Last edited: