Oath:
Hi, Did you received your AOR by email?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cisco316 said:
Tinam- most probably No- because if it's a single application and it make sense that it is only your photo...
Hi cisco316
I hope so and it sure doesnt make sense at all since they have copies of passport, driver permit etc. I hope they will not return it. Thanks for the support.

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi tinam,
In my understanding if the document from checklist is missing or no signature is likely reason for application return.
Just not writing name behind the photo is not valid reason. don't even spend a minute worrying about it!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gallant555 said:
Hi tinam,
In my understanding if the document from checklist is missing or no signature is likely reason for application return.
Just not writing name behind the photo is not valid reason. don't even spend a minute worrying about it!
Hello Gallant555
Thank you for the support. I will be very happy if its not returned. I sent every required document. The name on photo was the only concern. Thanks again..

ksb24

Aug 18, 2016
tinam said:
Hello Gallant555
Thank you for the support. I will be very happy if its not returned. I sent every required document. The name on photo was the only concern. Thanks again..
Hello, me too, haven't wrote name at the back of my photos, neither wrote N/A in the address section which says if different from the home address... hopefully it goes through.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksb24 said:
Hello, me too, haven't wrote name at the back of my photos, neither wrote N/A in the address section which says if different from the home address... hopefully it goes through.
Hi ksb24
At this point we can hope and pray that they process them. Keep in touch..I will update here when i hear something. Good luck!

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone used UPS? My scheduled delivery is today, but its seems to be stuck at New Brunswick since yesterday morning. No movement after that.

Called them and said they can't do anything for now and will have to wait until tomorrow to investigate. Is this a normal process?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello all,

I completed my 4 years post-secondary degree from one of the publicly funded university in Canada. I have my degree certificate, conferring my degree, and transcript. Will these documents be enough for the English language requirement although these docs do not mentioned that I took my education in English. My university does not provide any letter or documents that suggests that my education was in English.

Anyone, who has the same experience.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
PhdStream said:
Hello all,

I completed my 4 years post-secondary degree from one of the publicly funded university in Canada. I have my degree certificate, conferring my degree, and transcript. Will these documents be enough for the English language requirement although these docs do not mentioned that I took my education in English. My university does not provide any letter or documents that suggests that my education was in English.

Anyone, who has the same experience.
Fortunately, Canadian universities haven't started teaching in any other language apart from English or French. When that day arrives, then may be CIC will make taking IELTS or other english/french language tests mandatory. ;D

So for now, you are good to go

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
mylabmax said:
Anyone used UPS? My scheduled delivery is today, but its seems to be stuck at New Brunswick since yesterday morning. No movement after that.

Called them and said they can't do anything for now and will have to wait until tomorrow to investigate. Is this a normal process?
Sorry but i guess there's nothing much you can do here except to wait for UPS to come back and let you know the status.

As much painful as it feels, i still somehow believe in Canada Post's Snail mail ability to deliver the package 9 out of 10 times (yes even if it meant its delayed by a day or two)

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Sorry but i guess there's nothing much you can do here except to wait for UPS to come back and let you know the status.

As much painful as it feels, i still somehow believe in Canada Post's Snail mail ability to deliver the package 9 out of 10 times (yes even if it meant its delayed by a day or two)
Yup, so frustrating. I would have chosen canada post if not for there unresolved issues and pending strike.