Please add me on to the list too.
Application received August 25th.
And waiting........

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all of you waiting, chances are that your applications are in the clear. In fact, your applications could be undergoing background checks. Therefore, the next info you may be receiving may be test date. I saw someone saying this in another thread that this is what CIC have started doing to improve processing times. So cheer up you are all fine. Also, do not lose hope and send another application unless your application has been declared missing (which is very rare).

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Rossei said:
List modified:

Forum Name Recv'd Date In-ProcessAORInvitationTest Date
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 Aug 01 ----
HashB Aug 05 ----
Bashar4 Aug 05 - Oct 23--
patientdog Aug 05 Oct 27---
grepis Aug 06 Oct 23 ---
ottawaResident Aug 08 ----
abc3896 Aug 08 Oct 15 ---
Donvalley Aug 11 ----
Maple_Star Aug 11 ----
sweetdreama Aug 11 Oct 23 ---
slm.tbt Aug 11 Oct 24 ---
thepolestar Aug 11 - Oct 21--
west2east Aug 13 Oct 25---
gatormei Aug 14 Oct 11 Oct 15--
HiCanadiano Aug 14 ----
Rossei Aug 14 ----
st7480 Aug 14 - ---
yano4ka Aug 17 ----
alexdive Aug 25 Oct 23 ---
getcanadavisa Aug 25 Oct 23 ---
Zumba369 Aug 25 - Oct 21--
def_col_male Aug 25 - ---
mimina82 Aug 28 Oct 27 ---
Iebo Aug 28 Oct 27 ---
Vancouver2014 Aug 29 Oct 20 ---
latitudeofgratitude Aug 29 - ---

I may have missed some. Let me know if you want to get in.
--
@Rossei,
My app has not yet "In Process" just AOR received via email. Could you please correct it? Thanks

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hi all,
FYI I just phoned CIC, an agent told me my e-cas should be activated sometime next week if there wasn't just call in again.

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
alexdive said:
Hi all,
FYI I just phoned CIC, an agent told me my e-cas should be activated sometime next week if there wasn't just call in again.
Hi Alexdive,

I am exactly same your timeline (25 sent and 28 recived) and Email AOR on 27 Oct and no Ecas.

I hope soon we all gets Ecas.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Somebody knows if you have to send any documentation when you are changing your address ?

Thanks,

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you do not have yo send anything. just update it online.

Zumba369 said:
Hi,

Somebody knows if you have to send any documentation when you are changing your address ?

Thanks,

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
HiCanadiano said:
....Therefore, it appears that there are still some chances for me to get the application back. Anyway, I know that my application is now with them at least.. .. ;)
I don't see any chances of your/any application from August returning now...99.99% sure. That 0.01 percent is for human error/oversight. Those applications stayed there until now is going to stay there. The bad part is the waiting until them entered in to GCMS.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
I don't see any chances of your/any application from August returning now...99.99% sure. That 0.01 percent is for human error/oversight. Those applications stayed there until now is going to stay there. The bad part is the waiting until them entered in to GCMS.

Donvalley I want to think so too,
But being one of the few ending of August applicants, I am still a little anxious about possibly still being in the red zone.
Do you, or anyone else know of any cases where an application was returned within the 2 months mark after submission?

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dav3000 said:
Therefore, the next info you may be receiving may be test date. I saw someone saying this in another thread that this is what CIC have started doing to improve processing times. So cheer up you are all fine. Also, do not lose hope and send another application unless your application has been declared missing (which is very rare).
Now wouldn't that be awesome ? :D

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:
--
@ Rossei,
My app has not yet "In Process" just AOR received via email. Could you please correct it? Thanks
I am confused now, I thought they only sent out Aor(s) when applications are Okay'ed for processing? correct me if I am wrong anyone

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
latitudeofgratitude said:
I am confused now, I thought they only sent out Aor(s) when applications are Okay'ed for processing? correct me if I am wrong anyone
AOR is just acknowledging they received your application and it's in the queue for processing. The way their case management system works seems to be as follows: They receive your application. They should send you an AOR, but they don't because ecas/CIC doesn't work like it should. When they open it up for initial processing, they enter the date you signed your application and the e-cas Received line appears in conjunction with the In Process line. So, the AOR is received *after* your file has been opened due to their procedures.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
AOR is just acknowledging they received your application and it's in the queue for processing. The way their case management system works seems to be as follows: They receive your application. They should send you an AOR, but they don't because ecas/CIC doesn't work like it should. When they open it up for initial processing, they enter the date you signed your application and the e-cas Received line appears in conjunction with the In Process line. So, the AOR is received *after* your file has been opened due to their procedures.
Right, this is my observation also, So its probably safe to say that Alexdrive's application is in process right?

NigerianCanadian

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
List modified:

Forum Name Recv'd Date In-ProcessAORInvitationTest Date
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 Aug 01 ----
HashB Aug 05 ----
Bashar4 Aug 05 - Oct 23--
patientdog Aug 05 Oct 27---
grepis Aug 06 Oct 23 ---
ottawaResident Aug 08 ----
abc3896 Aug 08 Oct 15 ---
Donvalley Aug 11 ----
Maple_Star Aug 11 ----
sweetdreama Aug 11 Oct 23 ---
slm.tbt Aug 11 Oct 24 ---
thepolestar Aug 11 - Oct 21--
west2east Aug 13 Oct 25---
gatormei Aug 14 Oct 11 Oct 15--
HiCanadiano Aug 14 ----
Rossei Aug 14 ----
st7480 Aug 14 - ---
yano4ka Aug 17 ----
alexdive Aug 25 Oct 23 ---
getcanadavisa Aug 25 Oct 23 ---
Zumba369 Aug 25 - Oct 21--
def_col_male Aug 25 - ---
mimina82 Aug 28 Oct 27 ---
Iebo Aug 28 Oct 27 ---
Vancouver2014 Aug 29 Oct 20 ---
latitudeofgratitude Aug 29 - ---

I may have missed some. Let me know if you want to get in.
You can add me to the list too @ Rossei.

My Ecas was updated this week (finally, yay). Don't worry early August team, you should get updates sometime this week or next hopefully!

Date Sent => 05-AUG-2014
Date Received => 11-AUG-2014
Ecas date received => 8-AUG-2014
In Process => 24-OCT-2014

Ps: on another note, for whatever reason, I can't modify my profile signature box to include my stats. There's no option under 'profile' to modify. What am I missing?