AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Hi waitstart,

will do. Yea seems like they are slowing down I just hope it picks up for all of us.

Thanks

horvathc

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
None - Visa exempt country
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
waitstartedaug13 said:
There is only one MR (jaysangha) so far for Aug-2013 applicants on 18-Mar (Data from both Aug 13 spreadsheet and trackitt)

Trackitt : trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class
Aug'13 spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/mb2hwnh

So, CIC is really slow now in issuing MRs. Let us hope the speed picks up again as how it was in 2 weeks ago
Hi,
You missed my comment, I've received MR today too! ;)

thepervasivep1

Sep 24, 2013
Even i got yesterday(18th).
But i received MR request for me(as PA) only. Got none for my spouse and son.
They had their medicals done here in Canada once in April 2012, had received an IMM1017 for both of them back then. So are they considering that as valid MR record, or its just a miss on CIC side and my bad luck ofcourse??

Called CIC to clarify, they asked me to send mail to CPC Ottawa, they don't have any insight into this.

Guys any idea??? Thanks.

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
hi thepervasivep1,

could you share your timeline please

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
thepervasivep1 said:
Even i got yesterday(18th).
But i received MR request for me(as PA) only. Got none for my spouse and son.
They had their medicals done here in Canada once in April 2012, had received an IMM1017 for both of them back then. So are they considering that as valid MR record, or its just a miss on CIC side and my bad luck ofcourse??

Called CIC to clarify, they asked me to send mail to CPC Ottawa, they don't have any insight into this.

Guys any idea??? Thanks.
Please check your junk/spam folders. We got the medicals request yesterday for me and my wife. One email is in inbox another one is in Spam folder.

shaarij

Nov 29, 2012
shaarij said:
Hello members,

I really need your help. We sent out our application in August 2013 like most of you but have not received the AOR or any other communication from CIC. We are beginning to panic now since our current work permit is valid only till October 2014 (don't think we can extend it any more since we have used up all the extensions).

Do you think we have not received the AOR since ours is a second time application and we already have the UCI? Our first application was returned (2012) since we had not submitted the IELTS score.

I checked online using the UCI and the status says "application received on August 21, 2013" and our credit card has already been charged the visa fee.

What can we do from our end? Can we contact the visa office? How?

Also, can someone post the link for the trackit page? I would like to add our information as well...

Thanks in advance! Any advice will be much appreciated!
Hello members,

As suggested by some of you we contacted the Ottawa office. And here is their response. Please suggest how we should respond:

Dear Applicant,

We are unable to respond to your request as it does not contain sufficient information. Please consult our website for instructions on what information should be included in your correspondence with us. cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#temporary

Instructions:
We will only answer questions sent in one of the official languages – English or French.
Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
Do not send repeat enquiries; this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.

Sincerely,

This is the email sent by us. What did we miss? How do we communicate that we are writing to them because we haven't received any communication from them - hence no case file number. Will the file number be same as our previous application you think? I noticed on trackit that many who applied along with us have already received requests for medicals and we are very worried. Is there any other way to contact the visa office?
Really appreciate your advice on this!

Our email:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
DOB: Xx xx xxxx
Online Payment receipt #: Rxxxxxxxxx

Dear Madam / Sir,
I'm reaching out to check the status of my PR application which was received at the Nova Scotia office on the 21st of Aug. 2013.
Most of the folks who have submitted their PR applications in this timeframe have received their file numbers after a couple of months.
I haven't received mine and was concerned if it may have been lost in transit.
Could you be ever so kind to confirm if the application is being processed in the Ottawa office and also send me my file number for future correspondence.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaarij said:
Hello members,

As suggested by some of you we contacted the Ottawa office. And here is their response. Please suggest how we should respond:

Dear Applicant,

We are unable to respond to your request as it does not contain sufficient information. Please consult our website for instructions on what information should be included in your correspondence with us. cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#temporary

Instructions:
We will only answer questions sent in one of the official languages – English or French.
Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
Do not send repeat enquiries; this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.

Sincerely,

This is the email sent by us. What did we miss? How do we communicate that we are writing to them because we haven't received any communication from them - hence no case file number. Will the file number be same as our previous application you think? I noticed on trackit that many who applied along with us have already received requests for medicals and we are very worried. Is there any other way to contact the visa office?
Really appreciate your advice on this!

Our email:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
DOB: Xx xx xxxx
Online Payment receipt #: Rxxxxxxxxx

Dear Madam / Sir,
I'm reaching out to check the status of my PR application which was received at the Nova Scotia office on the 21st of Aug. 2013.
Most of the folks who have submitted their PR applications in this timeframe have received their file numbers after a couple of months.
I haven't received mine and was concerned if it may have been lost in transit.
Could you be ever so kind to confirm if the application is being processed in the Ottawa office and also send me my file number for future correspondence.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Boss you have to send in the below format:

1. Surname: XX
2. Given name(s): XX
3. Date of Birth: XX
4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number: XX
5. Application number: XX
6. Type of application: XX
7. Upfront Medical UMI: XX
8. Date of Upfront medicals: XX
9. PR Application Received Date: XX

capn b

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Lumina said:
Is there anyone with AOR on 27 October 2013 and received MR?
I have aor oct 27. no meds yet booked appointment on the 24th hoping id have it and wouldnt have to wait. looks like ill have to cancel appointment

PR_User

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
I am really worried now.

CIC requested for a USA PCC eventhough my hubby had stayed less than six months in USA.

CIC have given me 60 days time to submit the documents.We got our RPRF and MR as well.

But the issue is USA Police clearance issuance shows 12 to 16 weeks.What will happen now ?

Anybody has gone through the same issue ? Please help

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
PR_User said:
I am really worried now.

CIC requested for a USA PCC eventhough my hubby had stayed less than six months in USA.

CIC have given me 60 days time to submit the documents.We got our RPRF and MR as well.

But the issue is USA Police clearance issuance shows 12 to 16 weeks.What will happen now ?

you cant do any thing other than mailing them and explaining them situation.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_User said:
I am really worried now.

What kind of USA PCC is CIC asking for state certificate or finger printing certificate. If you don't mind can you paste the exact words as sent by cic?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ritz0106 said:
What kind of USA PCC is CIC asking for state certificate or finger printing certificate. If you don't mind can you paste the exact words as sent by cic?
Its probably FBI Clearance Certificate.