+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 19 2017 IELTS KEY

May 3, 2017
Sorry Sir or Madam, I don't remember individually. If you have specific to ask i can answer
I think mostly answers have been discussed earlier. You can have a look there

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I have a speaking test tomorrow. I have a list of 52 topics which are recent ones and I have talked to my friends, they asked from these topics in their speaking test. It is sure that cue card topic will come from all of these. Check IELTS Speaking App on android also may be iPhone. It has all the recent topics. You can prepare and get good marks. Good Luck to all
Where can we find those topics ??

Niki2011

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for replying.... and one more information please... do we need to send 11th and 12th certificates also ??
Just the grad and post grad marksheets. Not the 11th and 12 th ones. U need to ask ur university to provide u with the transcripts. They will get charge u around 500 per copy. For instance if u have 10 copies I.e marksheet for each sem, u'll be charged 5000buks. After that it will take around 21 days for the university to get them attested. Once this is done, the copies will be send to the WES , which takes max of 1 month to evaluate ur marksheets. Once it's done u ll be updated with the final outcome on the email.
P.S : By the time the whole procedure is going on, you will be provided with a tracking number so that u are updated what is going on and what is the current status of ur sheets.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Just the grad and post grad marksheets. Not the 11th and 12 th ones. U need to ask ur university to provide u with the transcripts. They will get charge u around 500 per copy. For instance if u have 10 copies I.e marksheet for each sem, u'll be charged 5000buks. After that it will take around 21 days for the university to get them attested. Once this is done, the copies will be send to the WES , which takes max of 1 month to evaluate ur marksheets. Once it's done u ll be updated with the final outcome on the email.
P.S : By the time the whole procedure is going on, you will be provided with a tracking number so that u are updated what is going on and what is the current status of ur sheets.
Thanks a lot... should the university send them directly or shall I receive from Thame university and send it myself ?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Thnk u for the clarification . Could u plz me with section one too . In T/F . For chuldren and adolescents are treated Something differently - I wrote NG . The paragraph was not specifying whether their treatments are different or similar.
Please advise
its mentioned, you can see that in the line " we have several programmes designed according to the age group"