+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HR8080 said:
Hi folks, does anyone has received GCMS note recently? Some people appear RFV, however I can't find it on my Note. There's only File appears ready for COPR. Does anyone has the same on their Note? I'm from the Visa exempt country. Best wishes to all folks
the visa (RFV)is only for people that are NOT visa exempt. So yours will say ready for COPR because you ARE visa exempt. Congrats your app is complete.

HR8080

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
ASAP when I got the COPR :")
2016istheyear said:
the visa (RFV)is only for people that are NOT visa exempt. So yours will say ready for COPR because you ARE visa exempt. Congrats your app is complete.
OMG...... I almost cryyyyyy... This information was written on June 10th. Hope all folks could hear good news as soon as possible.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HR8080 said:
OMG...... I almost cryyyyyy... This information was written on June 10th. Hope all folks could hear good news as soon as possible.
im almost certain all our applications are RFV. We're just sitting ducks waiting.

cecslave

Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys,

My journey is coming to an end. PPR came on Sep 15th. Received in Ottawa on Sep 19th. Tracker activated yesterday and should be receiving it today.
Anyone know what I need to bring for landing?

I also have one theory that may apply for some for applicants still waiting on PPR. I was informed that CIC won't stamp your passport/issue COPR if your medicals are set to expire in 4 months. True enough, they sent me my PPR about 5 1/2 months before my medicals expire (you get a 30 day window to send your passport and the stamping takes 2 weeks). So for those still waiting this may be your expected timeline. I checked the timeline of a few other applicants who got their PPRs recently and that seems to be the case (but its a small sample size). Not sure what will happen to those who do upfront medicals.

Regardless, I hope this helps. All the best to everyone else. See you in the citizenship forums (maybe).

cecslave

Jan 24, 2016
Rahul_sharma_76 said:
Congratulations slave what is your time line
Application received: Sep 15th 2014
AOR: Jan 29th 2015
MR: Jan 23rd 2016
MR Sent: Feb 2nd 2016
RCMP Request: March 23rd 2016
RCMP Received: April 8th 2016
PPR: Sep 15th 2016
Passport/COPR Received: October 4th 2016

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecslave said:
Hi guys,

My journey is coming to an end. PPR came on Sep 15th. Received in Ottawa on Sep 19th. Tracker activated yesterday and should be receiving it today.

I also have one theory that may apply for some for applicants still waiting on PPR. I was informed that CIC won't stamp your passport/issue COPR if your medicals are set to expire in 4 months. True enough, they sent me my PPR about 5 1/2 months before my medicals expire (you get a 30 day window to send your passport and the stamping takes 2 weeks). So for those still waiting this may be your expected timeline. I checked the timeline of a few other applicants who got their PPRs recently and that seems to be the case (but its a small sample size). Not sure what will happen to those who do upfront medicals.

Regardless, I hope this helps. All the best to everyone else. See you in the citizenship forums (maybe).
interesting theory my Medical expire in March so we'll see. But congrats and all the best with your life in this great country. :D

HR8080

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
ASAP when I got the COPR :")
Congratulations!!!

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
cecslave said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations !!

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
questions :-

A.My wife did her medical last year april 2015 and till now we are waiting for PPR only where else we paid rprf on march 2016 this year. So that means does she needs to appear for medicals again if medicals are valid for only one year or we should wait

B. I did my PCC from india last year in sep 2015 and its sep 2016. do i need to do it again or wait?

Thanks

and lastly , How much time moreeeeeee? :'( :'(

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarundhingraa said:
questions :-

A.My wife did her medical last year april 2015 and till now we are waiting for PPR only where else we paid rprf on march 2016 this year. So that means does she needs to appear for medicals again if medicals are valid for only one year or we should wait

B. I did my PCC from india last year in sep 2015 and its sep 2016. do i need to do it again or wait?

Thanks

and lastly , How much time moreeeeeee? :'( :'(
A. CIC will let you know if they require a new one. B Same as A. How much longer?? Anyones guess at this point.