+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 21 ITA receipients questions.. Please answer Hero, star and VIP members

Charu_83

Sep 2, 2015
We received our ITA on the 21st of August 2015 and we are in the process of getting the documentation ready .
I am presently on a work visa in Australia.
My passport expires in March 2016 and I fear it will not have a 6 months validity left once I apply. So I want to renew it now.
It takes 8 weeks to renew my passport from Australia, so I plan to visit India for it. In India , I can get it done in less than a week.
I am visiting India for 2 weeks and I want to get my passport renewed, and gget the medicals and PCC done

My questions to you are,
1. Can I do the medicals and Police Clearance with my old passport. (I would renew my passport soon after), In such case, would it pose a problem that I have a new passport and the medicals and Pcc are attached to my old passport number?
2. What documentation do I require for Medicals and PCC? Is a UCI number and letter from CIC necessary or an invite and Express entry application number sufficient?
3. Does my daughter who is 7 years old needs to get the medicals done?
4. Other than medicals and PCC, is there any other procedure to be done by us?

My 2014 FSW was rejected for want of a valid birth certificate affidavit in a new format. Therefore I am being double sure of my application this time so that it doesn't get rejected.
Please verify on these points and advise me accordingly.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Aug 21 ITA receipients questions.. Please answer dear Hero, star and VIP members

Charu_83 said:
We received our ITA on the 21st of August 2015 and we are in the process of getting the documentation ready .
My passport expires in March 2016 and I fear it will not have a 6 months validity left once I apply. So I want to renew it now.
It takes 8 weeks to renew my passport from Australia, so I plan to visit India for it. In India , I can get it done in less than a week.
I am visiting India for 2 weeks and I want to get my passport renewed, and gget the medicals and PCC done

My questions to you are,
1. Can I do the medicals and Police Clearance with my old passport. (I would renew my passport soon after), In such case, would it pose a problem that I have a new passport and the medicals and Pcc are attached to my old passport number?

Not a problem. You'll just need to provide valid evidence that your old passport expired and that you have renewed it since.

2. What documentation do I require for Medicals and PCC? Is a UCI number and letter from CIC necessary or an invite and Express entry application number sufficient?

Just the ITA letter and any other document that the clinic wants you to bring along on the day of the tests.

Yes.

Upload everything else on your documents checklist. Nothing else required from outside authorities except POF (bank letter needed).

My 2014 FSW was rejected for want of a valid birth certificate affidavit in a new format. Therefore I am being double sure of my application this time so that it doesn't get rejected.

Charu_83

Sep 2, 2015
Re: Aug 21 ITA receipients questions.. Please answer dear Hero, star and VIP members

Hi Asivad Anac, Thanks so much for the response.

Again,

1. For the medicals, will the center give me any document to upload?
2. My old passport is in Chennai address, and now I live in Hyderabad. How long will the PCC take for me?

Thanks

Charu

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Pls take care... if u r applying for a new passport with same address u would get pcc immediately over the counter.

If u apply for new passport with new address then pcc would be issued only after police verification.. which may not be completed within 2 weeks.

Charu_83 said:

My questions to you are,

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016

Once u r done with medicals.. the hospital will give u a unique sheet with ur photo with an identification number on it.

Jus upload this document when filing the pr application... cic would fetch ur results by mapping that identification number mentioned in that sheet.

Charu_83 said:
Hi Asivad Anac, Thanks so much for the response.

Again,

1. For the medicals, will the center give me any document to upload?
2. My old passport is in Chennai address, and now I live in Hyderabad. How long will the PCC take for me?

Thanks

Charu

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Hi,

Post ITA, I had filled my complete application but when I went to submit it last night all the data was wiped out.
Has anyone else also faced this issue?
How to overcome it now?
Also When I try to enter the details again, it gives an error " 'appendGrid' does not initialized".

Please advise.

Thanks.