+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
i took the same service.
Its ok i guess, It kinda removes worry from our minds a little bit as a person will come pick and drop the passport for us.
Rest, lets hope for the best.
I also thought the same, but then I searched for VFS premium service reviews! :) Surprise surprise its not good it seems. So anyway looks like we got scammed. Hope for us it will be better but who are we kidding :p

• Haha
Reactions: iceysub

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
I also thought the same, but then I searched for VFS premium service reviews! :) Surprise surprise its not good it seems. So anyway looks like we got scammed. Hope for us it will be better but who are we kidding :p
actually i took this service because some of my known people took the same and they said it was good.
anyways it doesnt matter much as long as we get approvals.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
actually i took this service because some of my known people took the same and they said it was good.
anyways it doesnt matter much as long as we get approvals.
Good to hear that, I hope so. I agree, approval matters. These are small amounts compared to what we have already spent.

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
After I received a BVL email, I received a second email which has this content

" This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:  Passport/Travel Document: The passport submitted with this application is to expire in November 2021. Please provide the bio-data page of your updated passport details.  This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/03"

I have updated and sent the info needed.

Do you think this email is geared towards ppr?
No I don’t think so. It’s just that your passport is expiring so they need info from your new / renewed passport to continue processing normally. I’m just guessing tho

Alex222333

Mar 5, 2021
No I don’t think so. It’s just that your passport is expiring so they need info from your new / renewed passport to continue processing normally. I’m just guessing tho
But I thought after a BVL comes a decision either approval or refusal. If it was a refusal don't you think I won't be needed to send the updated passport. I applied since February 25.and eligibility has been on since June

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
Today the 7th of September is officially the start of the term and my university has not allowed me to take up classes due to the non-availability of a valid visa. They are now waiting for my consent to defer my admission to Jan 2022. Post which I will be issued a new offer of admission and an admission letter. As my study visa application is under process, does anyone of you people know how to inform the VO regarding my deferment and request for a 2year study visa from Jan 2022?

• Sad
Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Today the 7th of September is officially the start of the term and my university has not allowed me to take up classes due to the non-availability of a valid visa. They are now waiting for my consent to defer my admission to Jan 2022. Post which I will be issued a new offer of admission and an admission letter. As my study visa application is under process, does anyone of you people know how to inform the VO regarding my deferment and request for a 2year study visa from Jan 2022?
There are lot of threads where this is discussed. I have not done this before. Maybe others can help. But I suggest you do a search of threads and clear it.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I gave my biometrics 2 days ago, so not expecting much. Also for any updates I have to check with my immi consultant. Cant ask again and again. This sucks.
haiz I just wish they at least pass my medical, its almost a month already, really dun see the point of SDS when its still taking so long:rolleyes:

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
Just for G.K.
Is IRCC processing the older first and then new ones or both simultaneously?
Any idea regarding this?
Because on the website it says they are processing the files lodged between june 13 to 19.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Just for G.K.
Is IRCC processing the older first and then new ones or both simultaneously?
Any idea regarding this?
Because on the website it says they are processing the files lodged between june 13 to 19.
I am not sure, I heard from students who had come for biometrics that some of the SDS were approved in 3 days after submitting bio. I totally dont agree that this is true!!

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I am not sure, I heard from students who had come for biometrics that some of the SDS were approved in 3 days after submitting bio. I totally dont agree that this is true!!
thats true actually, my friend got hers 4 days after bio, but this was before the whole thing “we are busy with Afgha..” :p

• Haha