Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Any body please guide me about the procedure of Attestation for ECA/FSWP immigration from Board of Secondary Education karachi & Board of Intermediate Education Karachi?

How to get attestation from respective boards? Will they sealed in envelop the attested photocopy for WES as per their requirements?
If it is then what I need to ask board people to get it done as per requirement of WES?

Plz reply ...!!!

Million Thanks in advance...!!

Regards
Evil Genius

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
evil.genius said:
Any body please guide me about the procedure of Attestation for ECA/FSWP immigration from Board of Secondary Education karachi & Board of Intermediate Education Karachi?

How to get attestation from respective boards? Will they sealed in envelop the attested photocopy for WES as per their requirements?
If it is then what I need to ask board people to get it done as per requirement of WES?

Plz reply ...!!!

Regards
Evil Genius
could not get u. For ECA you need to send documents to WES only for the highest degree you achieved.

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Its mentioned on WES website 'under Required Documents from Pakistani Applicants' that:

" Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.
"

Now under aforementioned requirements, we are supposed to obtain attestation from Interboard/metric board but I want to ask HOW? Whats the procedure of Inter & Metric Board for such attestation???

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
Hi!

I sent my document Masters and Bachelors degree to WES on 30th april they received the Document on 5th May and today they emailed me that i am suppose to go to Board of Intermediate and secondary Education and they need to send my certificate of examination issues by them to WES directly

How would that be possible and to whom to contact at BISE ?

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
anyta.ali said:
Hi!
I sent my document Masters and Bachelors degree to WES on 30th april they received the Document on 5th May and today they emailed me that i am suppose to go to Board of Intermediate and secondary Education and they need to send my certificate of examination issues by them to WES directly

How would that be possible and to whom to contact at BISE ?
From the start of January 2014 WES has added the requirement of highschool credential for Pakistani graduates. You should have sent them all the required documents listed on their website. Currently it takes about 15 days for people to get their BIEK certificate and mark card attested.
For complete procedure visit this thread by mish
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

danjaf

May 14, 2014
Hi,
I think I m facing the same problem!! I sent my HEC sealed envelope to wes.Now they have emailed me to arrange higher secondary certificates + marksheets from board. They have already deducted the fees. I am not in karachi and its nearly impossible for me to arrange all this. I wish I could withdraw my application from Wes, but as there's no way of contacting them. Going with CES assessment now already sent all the required documents. But had to pay fees for both :mad:

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
danjaf said:
Hi,
I think I m facing the same problem!! I sent my HEC sealed envelope to wes.Now they have emailed me to arrange higher secondary certificates + marksheets from board. They have already deducted the fees. I am not in karachi and its nearly impossible for me to arrange all this. I wish I could withdraw my application from Wes, but as there's no way of contacting them. Going with CES assessment now already sent all the required documents. But had to pay fees for both :mad:
does CES require HEC docuements ?? i heard they are ok if verified from university

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
evil.genius said:

Plz reply ...!!!

Regards
Evil Genius

well i had my attestations from BIEK and Wes has accepted my documents now they are in evaluation.
its a long process if you ask biek to send your documents. because they use pakistan post mailing sercive which took around a month. my documents were sent on 15 may by biek and on 9th june they were received by Wes,

there are some ppl on forum said that you can send by your self after getting attestations .please check the step wise procedure thread.

koolkashiii

Nov 22, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Sometimes it is very difficult to obtain duplicate degrees and marksheets from relevant boards and universities in Pakistan or it's attestation from relevant boards or HEC in Pakistan. It get worst when you don't have anybody back home to work on your behalf to complete these kind of tasks.

For all those brothers and sisters I advise contact excellent and reliable service chachuinpakistan.com for issuance, re issuance or attestation of your documents from concerned authorities in Pakistan especially in Karachi.

Thanks & Best Wishes

Kashif Aman