+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation of Degrees and Transcripts and IELTS Test

darora007

Feb 6, 2017
Dear Friends

This is Deepak Arora, willing to immigrate to Canada under Federal Skilled Programme, I am Accounting professional with 18+ Years of experience. I have two questions which I would request to reply by expert please.

1. I have done B.Com from Delhi University and M.Com from Chaudhary Charan Singh University and PGDM (Finance) from All India Management
Associations, so will I have to send the markseets and degrees of all these 3 courses to WES or only the highest one. And also let me know how
would I have to apply to universities for getting these marksheets. As I have all the transcripts and degrees whether I can copy them and get them
attested from these institutions or they will issue from their own records.

2. IELTS, whether I have to sit for this exam before creating express entry profile or I can appear after getting invite from the department for
applying the PR.

I would be helpful if you can respond on this query.

Regards
Deepak Arora

finmgr

Feb 6, 2017
I believe, to get advantage of your education credential you need to get transcripts for all the degrees. Other members can also suggest on this.

wrt to 2nd query, You need to have ECA & Ielts in hand before creation of Express entry profile.

darora007 said:
Dear Friends

This is Deepak Arora, willing to immigrate to Canada under Federal Skilled Programme, I am Accounting professional with 18+ Years of experience. I have two questions which I would request to reply by expert please.

1. I have done B.Com from Delhi University and M.Com from Chaudhary Charan Singh University and PGDM (Finance) from All India Management
Associations, so will I have to send the markseets and degrees of all these 3 courses to WES or only the highest one. And also let me know how
would I have to apply to universities for getting these marksheets. As I have all the transcripts and degrees whether I can copy them and get them
attested from these institutions or they will issue from their own records.

2. IELTS, whether I have to sit for this exam before creating express entry profile or I can appear after getting invite from the department for
applying the PR.

I would be helpful if you can respond on this query.

Regards
Deepak Arora

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
I will be applying for the express Entry by 1st or 2nd week of March.
Just wanted to know if we have to arrange for PCC and bank Statement before or post ITA

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
fperk_83 said:
I will be applying for the express Entry by 1st or 2nd week of March.
Just wanted to know if we have to arrange for PCC and bank Statement before or post ITA
PCC is valid for 6 months so better get it when you receive ITA. You can get bank statement upfront.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
All those applying from Dubai, are yourll applying thru Consultant or Directly.

Any Suggestions.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
thinkshady said:
PCC is valid for 6 months so better get it when you receive ITA. You can get bank statement upfront.
Thanks, then I will not start any process now

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fperk_83 said:
All those applying from Dubai, are yourll applying thru Consultant or Directly.

Any Suggestions.
directly... consultants here in dxb mostly are crooks and charge an arm and a leg for something which is very straightforward...

EE is extremely straightforward, user friendly... i would never recommend an agent for Canada PR

FYI - you need to get WES to assess both your degree and diploma to get full points, and IELTS is mandatory before you can even create EE profile...

18+ years of experience ? Did you use the CRS tool to see how many points you get ? you should use that tool first...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
directly... consultants here in dxb mostly are crooks and charge an arm and a leg for something which is very straightforward...

EE is extremely straightforward, user friendly... i would never recommend an agent for Canada PR

FYI - you need to get WES to assess both your degree and diploma to get full points, and IELTS is mandatory before you can even create EE profile...

18+ years of experience ? Did you use the CRS tool to see how many points you get ? you should use that tool first...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

For this question, In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? The answer should be No (as I am in Dubai and working in dubai with no job experience in canada) or does it mean the number of years of experience I have in Dubai (skilled which falls under the NOC mentioned)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fperk_83 said:
For this question, In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? The answer should be No (as I am in Dubai and working in dubai with no job experience in canada) or does it mean the number of years of experience I have in Dubai (skilled which falls under the NOC mentioned)
canadian experience answer is nil, since you have not worked in canada (i'm assuming)

next question will be how many years of foreign experience work do you have ? answer should be whatever is the number (in dubai and in your home country.. just remember foreign here means NON Canadian work experience)

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
canadian experience answer is nil, since you have not worked in canada (i'm assuming)

next question will be how many years of foreign experience work do you have ? answer should be whatever is the number (in dubai and in your home country.. just remember foreign here means NON Canadian work experience)
Hi
Did you apply from Dubai?? Did you have canadian work experience ?? what did you mention while applying.

I have a doubt coz why they have asked us to check NOC code then ?? Its not clear to me

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fperk_83 said:
Hi
Did you apply from Dubai?? Did you have canadian work experience ?? what did you mention while applying.

I have a doubt coz why they have asked us to check NOC code then ?? Its not clear to me
yes, i'm applying from dubai, and no i dont have canadian work experience.

while applying means when i was filling out the EE form.

you need to have a NOC code for your job, to apply in the EE site... for ex SW engineer is like 2173 (i think) mine is 6221 (im technical sales rep)
you have to go through that entire NOC list to see which job role will come under which NOC, and enter that when creating the EE profile...

there is a specific thread only for EE starters, how to create your profile and so on... you should refer to that - its very informative.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
yes, i'm applying from dubai, and no i dont have canadian work experience.

while applying means when i was filling out the EE form.

you need to have a NOC code for your job, to apply in the EE site... for ex SW engineer is like 2173 (i think) mine is 6221 (im technical sales rep)
you have to go through that entire NOC list to see which job role will come under which NOC, and enter that when creating the EE profile...

there is a specific thread only for EE starters, how to create your profile and so on... you should refer to that - its very informative.
Can you let me know the link..I will read it..

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fperk_83 said:
Can you let me know the link..I will read it..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

this is the link

good luck