+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION PLZZZ! i SENIOR MEMBERS

zakiu

Jun 4, 2014
Dear Senior & all members
HI
I am willing to apply Canadian immigration but I have one problem for which I need your advice ,the complication is that my UK marriage finish in half way when I was on student visa and they send me back to my home country because my spouse left UK and did not proceed full marriage registration please advice me Can that marriage complication make a problem in my Canadian immigration as a main applicant

Awaiting your reply
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
zakiu said:
Dear Senior & all members
HI
I am willing to apply Canadian immigration but I have one problem for which I need your advice ,the complication is that my UK marriage finish in half way when I was on student visa and they send me back to my home country because my spouse left UK and did not proceed full marriage registration please advice me Can that marriage complication make a problem in my Canadian immigration as a main applicant

Awaiting your reply
Thanks
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying... You either are, or are not, married.
Even if it's a religious marriage, you are not "legally" married until it has been registered by the officiant.
Please explain exactly what you are describing and what you wish to know...

zakiu

Jun 4, 2014
HI
Actually my marriage was not registered finally in UK Home office immigration office because my finance left UK and she did not complete marriage in home office and meanwhile my student visa run out and they did not extend .They refused my student visa and advice me to go back your home country then again apply for student visa now my question is that can this uncompleted marriage can be create any problem in my Canadian immigration? ? ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Was a marriage certificate issued? Did you have ANY form of marriage ceremony, and if so, where and by whom?