+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic pilot, how to include my children

phil_cc

Jul 28, 2018
NOTE: this is not the case where you declare children as non-accompanying and now want to go back and change. Since they are in university, the kind of study permit for pre-secondary education (before Grade 12) does not apply to them, therefore they were part of the AIPP application, but not the WP application.

Hi,

I have submitted my AIPP application. Everything's smooth so far. The PR is still in process and my wife and I have passed our medical and obtained the WP. We have also landed successfully.

The problem is about our children. According to the new policy, they are still under 22, and never married/common law/have their own children. They have been in Canada as foreign students for 3 years. Their study permit also just came up for renewal. However, the SP is really really slow. Our hope is that the PR confirmation letter (COPR, IMM 5292 OR IMM 5688) can come before their SP.

The timeline is very strict. We landed on July 10th and have began working at my AIPP employer. My wife and I have our medical, which is also valid for PR. For our children, they still need their medical. The AIPP was received in March.

Summary of timeline:
Endorsed by AIPP --- Submit to IRCC ---WP approved--- Landed with WP
Jan ----- March ----- May ----- July

Question:
1. Since this age limit 22 is quite new, has anyone had the same conflict of PR and SP for their children?
2. Is there anything we can do to expedite the process? Such as getting a medical exam in advance for my children?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello Bro.. How did u apply for AIPP and how did u get job offer ? Pls share
You need a job offer from a designated employer, this can be done through job bank or attend NEWBRUNSWICK SESSIONS (google it)

prasumaru

Aug 14, 2018
First thank u for ur quick reply .. now pls let me know.. m seriously inquiring about AIPP but there is so many scam.. so hard to trust on consultancies. Can I go through visitor visa in Atlantic Province and may I find and apply for work permit directly from.there ?

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
First thank u for ur quick reply .. now pls let me know.. m seriously inquiring about AIPP but there is so many scam.. so hard to trust on consultancies. Can I go through visitor visa in Atlantic Province and may I find and apply for work permit directly from.there ?
Yes you can make it, I seen several
People made this, and from there you can change to work permit, but you will need to apply your work permit from outside Canada which can be done easily.

prasumaru

Aug 14, 2018
Didn't get it.. First I will go there in Atlantic Provinces through a visitor visa for 6 months. then I will have to find a job there like like NS or Newbruswick then I will have to apply for Work permit? From where ?

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
You cannot apply for work permit in canada so you will courier your documents to a nearby visa office. This is an advaced level first get the offer

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
I'm in India now and I'm a government employee since 9 years.. from where I have to courier my documents ?
Don’t confuse yourself. As I told you first you have to get a job offer. If you want to apply for TRV, you can make it online or paperbased through vfs

Reactions: prasumaru