+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys. Can you tell me more about Atlantic immigration pilot???
Im from iran and im looking for a way that i can use it to come to canada fast for like next year.i dont have work experience but im looking in to it. The job im looking for is photography
And i want to use Atlantic immigration pilot for this job for perminant residents.
Will the class B job like photography be right for Atlantic immigration pilot or not? And whats your advice?
I’ll be happy if guys answer to thiese questions. I

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Im from iran and im looking for a way that i can use it to come to canada fast for like next year.i dont have work experience but im looking in to it. The job im looking for is photography
And i want to use Atlantic immigration pilot for this job for perminant residents.
Will the class B job like photography be right for Atlantic immigration pilot or not? And whats your advice?
You need to receive a job offer from a designated employer in Canada in order to qualify under this program.

Have you researched the designated employers in each province and have you found at least a few that may offer jobs in the photography field? I think it may be quite difficult to secure the required job offer as a photographer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is nothing fast. You also need work experience and a full time job offer with a designated employer.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
A job as a photographer is unlikely to be a job that is in demand throughout Canada. If anything there are many photographers who struggle to find enough work and they are usually self-employed. Unfortunately I don’t think AIPP is realistic as a photographer.

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
You need to receive a job offer from a designated employer in Canada in order to qualify under this program.

Have you researched the designated employers in each province and have you found at least a few that may offer jobs in the photography field? I think it may be quite difficult to secure the required job offer as a photographer.

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
Well in high skilled workers group for atlantic the NOC is level 0,A and B.photography NOC is B
So it’s included for this pilot.i need one year full time job experience and i will find these days.
Do you think with one year work experience and good Ielts,will they give me a job offer for photography????

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
Well in high skilled workers group for atlantic the NOC is level 0,A and B.photography NOC is B
So it’s included for this pilot.i need one year full time job experience and i will find these days.
Do you think with one year work experience and good Ielts,will they give me a job offer for photography????
Im planing for 2022 or 2023

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
A job as a photographer is unlikely to be a job that is in demand throughout Canada. If anything there are many photographers who struggle to find enough work and they are usually self-employed. Unfortunately I don’t think AIPP is realistic as a photographer.

Sina.Bahar

Jun 29, 2021
But there must be some hope. I mean photography is included for this pilot for high skilled workers group. With one year job experience and good Ielts wont be enough???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But there must be some hope. I mean photography is included for this pilot for high skilled workers group. With one year job experience and good Ielts wont be enough???
You are not going to get a job offer as a photography with a designated employer who can’t find a Canadian photographer to do the job. It is a self employed position. Look at the AIPP requirements.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You are unlikely to secure a job offer as a photographer. This is not an in-demand occupation. So the chances of success will be low.