+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I'm waiting from 4 December...
Are there other people still waiting for their endorsement from November? Has the process changed for endorsement application?
I believe the process hasn’t changed. I also think the amount of applicants effects the timeline, you must remember that each province is allocated a certain number of endorsements at a time. Once they allocate the quota of endorsements the province has to wait for the next batch to be issued. Could your employers not reach out to the province to find out where your application sits and where you are on the waiting list,remember it’s first come first served.

Reactions: maxim89

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I believe the process hasn’t changed. I also think the amount of applicants effects the timeline, you must remember that each province is allocated a certain number of endorsements at a time. Once they allocate the quota of endorsements the province has to wait for the next batch to be issued. Could your employers not reach out to the province to find out where your application sits and where you are on the waiting list,remember it’s first come first served.
I received my acknowledgement letter from Nov 9 and no updates since.

Reactions: maxim89

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I sent my doc to my employer and he applied for mine endorsement.
How about recently?
I also did forward ielts and eca on october a d received the letter from aipp gnb on Nov 9. Some are saying the process has changed so I'm wondering.

maxim89

Jul 12, 2018
How about recently?
I also did forward ielts and eca on october a d received the letter from aipp gnb on Nov 9. Some are saying the process has changed so I'm wondering.
The employer sent documents on December 3, and I got it Endorsement application receipt December 4...

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well.

I have applied through AIPP Programe Intermediate Skilled Programe (offshore PR). My application is in process , we recently blessed with baby and I would like to add him in my PR application but do not really know how to do it. I know little bit that I have to go through IRCC webform , but I searched and there is not specific web form for AIPP applicant . I can see application options for express entry, PNP and such other programs but can not see any AIPP application option .Can you please help me with this or you can use your source to help me out with this your timely response and effort will be highly appreciated.

thanks and Regards

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well.

I have applied through AIPP Programe Intermediate Skilled Programe (offshore PR). My application is in process , we recently blessed with baby and I would like to add him in my PR application but do not really know how to do it. I know little bit that I have to go through IRCC webform , but I searched and there is not specific web form for AIPP applicant . I can see application options for express entry, PNP and such other programs but can not see any AIPP application option .Can you please help me with this or you can use your source to help me out with this your timely response and effort will be highly appreciated.

thanks and Regards
Congratulations, I have seen others discussing this subject. Sending a case specific enquiry detailing that you would like to add the new baby onto your PR application. I would also attach the baby’s birth certificate. They will come back to advise of what other documents they require and what the process is.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello
Congratulations, I have seen others discussing this subject. Sending a case specific enquiry detailing that you would like to add the new baby onto your PR application. I would also attach the baby’s birth certificate. They will come back to advise of what other documents they require and what the process is.

Hello The Norms,

Thanks for your reply.
Well I understand that but there is a confusion I am facing while sending Case specific inquiry over webform you also need to tell the about what application type it is and whether your application is processed in Canada or Abroad and questions like that . I can fill up every tjing alright but when I get to option for what application type is it then I cannot see option of AIPP any where... there are other options avai

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello

Hello The Norms,

Thanks for your reply.
Well I understand that but there is a confusion I am facing while sending Case specific inquiry over webform you also need to tell the about what application type it is and whether your application is processed in Canada or Abroad and questions like that . I can fill up every tjing alright but when I get to option for what application type is it then I cannot see option of AIPP any where... there are other options available like PNP, Express Entry etc ...What do you recomend should I choose PNP( As I cannot see AIPP option ) and proceed with enquiry and upload relevant documents and wait for there further reply?

Regards

Last edited:

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello

Hello The Norms,

Thanks for your reply.
Well I understand that but there is a confusion I am facing while sending Case specific inquiry over webform you also need to tell the about what application type it is and whether your application is processed in Canada or Abroad and questions like that . I can fill up every tjing alright but when I get to option for what application type is it then I cannot see option of AIPP any where... there are other options avai

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello

Hello The Norms,

Thanks for your reply.
Agree sometimes it’s hard to judge which option to select. Do you know if your case is still at Sydney or if it’s been sent to your local visa office yet? Within the options you could select

* Type of application/enquiry — Permanent residence applied by mail
* Type of application/enquiry (continued) — Permanent Residence (applied by mail) Provincial nominee

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Agree sometimes it’s hard to judge which option to select. Do you know if your case is still at Sydney or if it’s been sent to your local visa office yet? Within the options you could select

* Type of application/enquiry — Permanent residence applied by mail
* Type of application/enquiry (continued) — Permanent Residence (applied by mail) Provincial nominee
Thanks for reply.

Well I donot really know where my application is at the moment. I sent paper based app by mail to CIO , sydney and I am from Pakistan I donot think so they have visa office in pakistan . So mine might get process in sydney .
Well I think I will forward they way you told me and I will go with PNP option .

Do you know how long they take to response normally ?
And do we have to upload new documents or again send them by mail ??

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi
One of the requirements of this High-Skilled Workers - Atlantic Immigration Pilot program is a job offer:
it also quotes related to work experience:
My work experience is in a NOC type A if I can obtein a job offer does it has to be NOC type A or can it also be NOC type B?

Cheers
You need to find your exact job within this list https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html#find

Then it will tell you what category it comes under A or B, if you select the incorrect category it will cause problems at IRCC as they asses your job with absolutely scrutiny for the noc level you have selected. Your PR application could be denied. If you don’t mind me asking what is your career?